Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I'm going to add my guesses to this thread at some point, but you one-up my guess that Tavon Austin goes top 15, so I can't add much atm.
    Last edited by Wyndham; 03-16-2013 at 03:09 PM.

San Fran trades into the top 10 for someone. Perhaps, they want Star.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbleHead View Post
    San Fran trades into the top 10 for someone. Perhaps, they want Star.
    A couple of 2nd rounders and multiple mid round picks don't get the 49rs into the top 10.

Margus Hunt will be drafted in the 1st round. Right now, alot of teams have their best poker face on so it's difficult to tell who will pull the trigger but teams in the latter part of the first will have to trade up to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking's Lore View Post
    Margus Hunt will be drafted in the 1st round. Right now, alot of teams have their best poker face on so it's difficult to tell who will pull the trigger but teams in the latter part of the first will have to trade up to get him.
    I tend to agree with this one. I thought it would be Seattle. Now I"m thinking SF.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

I think there is a possibility Philly would leapfrog the Raiders and Jags to get Geno, and I would be very disappointed in that case.

But, I think the more likely scenario is that they stay at 4 and grab someone like Dion Jordan, Dee Milliner or Luke Joeckel, and then trade from #35 up into the late first for EJ Manuel. That's what's going to happen.

In terms of crazy predictions: Buffalo is going to reach hard for a QB like Nassib or Wilson after Geno and Barkley go before them. It will be this year's version of the Christian Ponder selection.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoViking View Post
    They only have 6 picks. If you listen to that taped conversation with their GM, he made it sound like that would be pretty tough. They have lots of holes and can't really afford to do that.
    Exactly this. it was a rare glimpse into what a GM REALLY thinks. He wants more picks, not less, and he's not enamored with these QB's. There is almost zero chance Buff is trading up. They might take Geno at #8 if he's there, but I'm not even sure of that. They just might wait to round 2 and take Nassib.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBlueGuy View Post
    Exactly this. it was a rare glimpse into what a GM REALLY thinks. He wants more picks, not less, and he's not enamored with these QB's. There is almost zero chance Buff is trading up. They might take Geno at #8 if he's there, but I'm not even sure of that. They just might wait to round 2 and take Nassib.
    Buffalo would be wise to be patient and see who drops to the second in the QB field for sure.

Really hope the niners don't take Hunt...at least no with their first 2 picks, just too raw and old(in comparison to him being so raw)
    Draft well and then coach em up!

Find the next Ronnie Lott & Justin Smith & Jerry Rice & Deion Sanders

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234