Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NYPD Cop Hits Supreme Court Judge in the Throat

NYC: The city which profiles its people, mocks the Constitution with its stop and frisk searches and subsequent trials (the audacity and complicity to allow this to go on is nothing short of treasonous) and mental health bills, and has thugs as cops. Surely such must do wonders for the local tourism of the city, especially if you are a minority. No fun being a minority in NYC. Oh, and there is no 2nd Amendment in NYC either. In short, in NYC, the Constitution is null and void.

Which one? Ginsburg? Scalia?, Thomas or Kagen?
    Last edited by PatsFan2003; 03-09-2013 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan2003 View Post
    You're an idiot and as in typical fashion you try to mock someone who is showing how our country is becoming a police state, where anyone who has contact with our thugs in uniform can end up a victim of violence for merely speaking to them the wrong way. It's morons like you who help cover for these mafia-gang cops who are above the law because of their police union and the phony laws in place to keep them out of the justice system where they belong.

When there is overwhelming witness or video evidence, cops should be immediately FIRED, arrested and put in JAIL unless they post bail like every other violent criminal in our system. PERIOD. This STUPID system we have setup to protect police and put them above the law needs to be ENDED!
    As defined by the Official Terrorism Training For Law Enforcement:
    What Is Domestic Terrorism?
    Extreme force and violence perpetrated by
    the people government of a country, within that country,
    for the purpose of coercing its government and population public
    into modifying its behavior"

You are either with Our Constitution or you are with The Terrorists!

Government...if it leans to the left it eventually means theft. - tlc

Insults, capitals and PERIODS! Oh my.
    "the blade itself incites to violence." - Homer

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by thelittlecheese View Post
    You're an idiot and as in typical fashion you try to mock someone who is showing how our country is becoming a police state, where anyone who has contact with our thugs in uniform can end up a victim of violence for merely speaking to them the wrong way. It's morons like you who help cover for these mafia-gang cops who are above the law because of their police union and the phony laws in place to keep them out of the justice system where they belong.

When there is overwhelming witness or video evidence, cops should be immediately FIRED, arrested and put in JAIL unless they post bail like every other violent criminal in our system. PERIOD. This STUPID system we have setup to protect police and put them above the law needs to be ENDED!
    I'm sure all of that was necessary. It's a wonder you're still allowed to post this crap still.
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    I'm sure all of that was necessary. It's a wonder you're still allowed to post this crap still.
    Sorry man, but when someone makes fun of a serious topic, I consider this a case of, that person started it. You're acting like a ref who only is seeing the retaliation. Only, in this case you can see where the person I responded to clearly used an inflammatory statement worthy of the response he got.

Besides, CHF is a big boy. I think if he's offended, he'll say so.

Sorry man, but when someone makes fun of a serious topic, I consider this a case of, that person started it. You're acting like a ref who only is seeing the retaliation. Only, in this case you can see where the person I responded to clearly used an inflammatory statement worthy of the response he got.

Besides, CHF is a big boy. I think if he's offended, he'll say so.
    What you fail to realize is that others who read it can be offended as well.

Really, I'm offended you get away with posting the crap you do, then the barrage of insults that follow when others disprove it, or offer counter theories.

What you fail to realize is that others who read it can be offended as well.

Really, I'm offended you get away with posting the crap you do, then the barrage of insults that follow when others disprove it, or offer counter theories.
    Counter-theories? I would welcome that. I usually get insulted and/or have insulting pictures posted. Perhaps you haven't read my threads before? I'll offer you a counter-theory to your post. You don't know what you're talking about. How's that for a theory on this topic?

Counter-theories? I would welcome that. I usually get insulted and/or have insulting pictures posted. Perhaps you haven't read my threads before? I'll offer you a counter-theory to your post. You don't know what you're talking about. How's that for a theory on this topic?
    I'd venture to guess it's because every thread you start is on it's 10th rotation at this point.

I'd venture to guess it's because every thread you start is on it's 10th rotation at this point.
    What the hell is a rotation? You make that up? You make up more wild conspiracies than I'm accused of. You outta get the crazy crown. No, wait, that's only apparently given to people who are uncomfortably correct about their theories. You get the crap crown.

Shocking, the nyc SS break the law and then assualt innocent on lookers... This is an everyday thing, sad it only makes news when a fellow system slave driver gets hurt. That whole state needs to just magically break off and float into the atlantic. It sucks being bordered by a nazi-like state. Even worse being boxed in by jersey AND new york and MD aint far behind.
    "Girl was bout as nutty as squirel $h!t"- Uncle ruckas.

Why? Because the title specifies a Supreme Court Justice when it's really a New York Supreme Court Justice.

I guess the truth wouldn't garner enough outrage?

The same old hyperbole and crapola even when it's a legitimate complaint.

Maybe we should see how it turns out before we start yelling in righteous indignation?
    Last edited by PatsFan2003; 03-10-2013 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan2003 View Post
    God i hope it was Thomas.
    "Stop doing the wrong things. Stop promoting competition and choice as answers to the very inequality that was created by competition and choice."
    ~ Diane Ravitch, Reign of Error

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryHawkFan View Post
    Insults, capitals and PERIODS! Oh my.
    Hey, C'mon, CHF, THAT'S MY STOCK IN TRADE! Don't knock it till you TRY IT!!
    Gang Way!

Let's take a look at what we know here:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/06/ny...anted=all&_r=0
    Quote Originally Posted by link
    The judge said the officer rushed forward and, using the upper edge of his hand, delivered a sharp blow to the judge’s throat that was like what he learned when he was trained in hand-to-hand combat in the Army.
    The judge said he believed the officer also hit one or two other people during the encounter on 74th Street near 37th Road, a busy commercial strip in Jackson Heights. But he said he could not be sure, because the blow to his throat sent him reeling back and he then doubled over in pain.
    The judge said he was in “a lot of pain” and went with Mr. Rashid to the emergency room at Elmhurst Hospital Center, where a doctor examined his throat by snaking a tube with a camera on the end through his nose and down his throat to determine whether his trachea had been damaged. The doctor, he said, found no damage; Justice Raffaele was released and told to see his personal doctor for follow-up care.
    So, this person claims he was deliberately struck in the throat by an officer. However, he apparently wasn't knocked to the ground. He wasn't bleeding; wasn't even bruised.

Not surprisingly, the internal review concluded this did not rise to the level of "criminal conduct" by the police:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1822928.html

If I'm going to get "outraged" by police conduct, I think I'll wait for an incident where somebody actually suffers some sort of injury. This particular case doesn't have any real substance; it's just somebody complaining about something that may or may not have actually happened, where no actual damage/harm occurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast