Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What's this about? From watching the first few minutes, she's complaining at ungrateful students but seems like she's going to do things for the whiny bastards anyway, when she should chew them out and tell them to find their own way to whereever and then lock up and go home. Some kids need to learn to be grateful. Spoiled kids will always talk chit and be disrespectful when they should keep their mouth's shut.
    As defined by the Official Terrorism Training For Law Enforcement:
    What Is Domestic Terrorism?
    Extreme force and violence perpetrated by
    the people government of a country, within that country,
    for the purpose of coercing its government and population public
    into modifying its behavior"

You are either with Our Constitution or you are with The Terrorists!

Government...if it leans to the left it eventually means theft. - tlc

Exclamation

In fairness, tlc... that shrill, crazy biotch didn't do much to inspire respect.

Say what you will about high school aged kids... but their bullsh!t detectors are usually pretty good. If you're full of it... they are going to sense that and turn off: either make fun or tune out.
    Although it is said that our faith concerns matters which are obscure, the reasons for embracing the faith are not obscure but on the contrary are clearer than any natural light.
    -Descartes

Quote Originally Posted by Gmaniac View Post
    In fairness, tlc... that shrill, crazy biotch didn't do much to inspire respect.

Say what you will about high school aged kids... but their bullsh!t detectors are usually pretty good. If you're full of it... they are going to sense that and turn off: either make fun or tune out.
    If someone is your teacher, you give them respect. The only way the teacher shouldn't get respect is if she is abusing kids or way out of line. She was neither. No student has the right to a "BS detector". The response is, yes Ms/Mrs ____... and then shut-mouth. Done. Anything else is a kid who should be sat outside or sent home. It's that simple. Those kid's parents are obviously failures and it's a common symptom of our society. If there is anyone who should be speaking to the teacher, alone, outside of the presence of the children are the parents. That's it. Children should not be speaking to their teacher like that, period.
    As defined by the Official Terrorism Training For Law Enforcement:
    What Is Domestic Terrorism?
    Extreme force and violence perpetrated by
    the people government of a country, within that country,
    for the purpose of coercing its government and population public
    into modifying its behavior"

You are either with Our Constitution or you are with The Terrorists!

Government...if it leans to the left it eventually means theft. - tlc

{{shrug}}
    Although it is said that our faith concerns matters which are obscure, the reasons for embracing the faith are not obscure but on the contrary are clearer than any natural light.
    -Descartes

Quote Originally Posted by Gmaniac View Post

-it was the teachers responsiblility to arrange for transportation. She didn't
    -When the kids called for help, she didn't answer for quite some time. As a matter of fact she didn't answer until one of the kids sad, keep calling her until she does.
    -When the finally reach her, she attempts to talk them out of going "are you guys sure you really want to do this? Are you sure".
    -When she arrived she was dressed like she was wearing the same thing from clubbing the night before
    -She claimed they had no sense of urgency...when she was the one that was late and didn't make the transportation arrangements and made them run
    -The teacher started crying when one suggested they needed a new coach, which leads me to believe this wasn't the first time she blew it
    -Also got in the girls face when the girl said maybe they need a new coach. That coulda got ugly really quickly.
    -Claimed the kids were ungrateful because she had to drive 15 min out of her way (whoop de damn do, chick) and that the kids should thank her for removing her mouth from around what ever dude she must have been servicing when they called, to drive them to the game.

I thought the kids far out-shined this teacher in professionalism and respect.
    "Stop doing the wrong things. Stop promoting competition and choice as answers to the very inequality that was created by competition and choice."
    ~ Diane Ravitch, Reign of Error

How did the TV crew get to hang out with the kids that called for a ride? This wasn't staged for the reality show? Come on kids.
    I promise I won't do it again

Am I the only one in this thread who looked at that teacher and thought "Yeah, I'd hit that."
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

Quote Originally Posted by Breed View Post
    Am I the only one in this thread who looked at that teacher and thought "Yeah, I'd hit that."
    Goes without saying.....
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Breed View Post
    skunk ******!
    "Stop doing the wrong things. Stop promoting competition and choice as answers to the very inequality that was created by competition and choice."
    ~ Diane Ravitch, Reign of Error

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12