Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BHF View Post
    Heh. Right. You love calling people liars, but when asked to provide examples of it...can't...
    Ignoring the evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Roma View Post
    Well, I guess this is better than just yelling 'racist' because you have nothing else to stand on. Still a cowardly response in defense of a coward, but I expect nothing else from you.
    Facts are facts. You wanna pretend you're not this fine. But your history shows everything that needs to be said
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by seahawksfan837 View Post
    I don't care if he is or isn't. But he's, at worst, a top 15-20 coach.
    Most wouldn't consider Marty a top 30 coach and he's way better than fisher

- Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    Ignoring the evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
    Dude, the only "evidence" you ever had was an unsourced quote that was officially refuted. And to this day no one, not even Young, has disputed that refutation. And when you are called on that fact you stomp your feet and call people liars. And when asked to show where the lie is you throw a tantrum and change the subject.

Fisher may or may not have been a tool. It's an arguable point that doesn't change the fact that Young has absolutely no business leading anything more significant than an over eaters anonymous meeting.
    "I believe it is the duty of each of us to act as if the fate of the world depended on him. Admittedly, one man by himself cannot do the job. However, one man can make a difference."

Facts are facts. You wanna pretend you're not this fine. But your history shows everything that needs to be said
    Wrong again. Your act is laughable, but I guess when you have nothing else....throw anything at the wall and hope something sticks. Business as usual.

PS. Vince Young is still a cowardly, quitting pile of garbage.

Didn't they use computers to prove it was a lateral? I honestly don't recall.
    I can't call it. Regardless if it was legal or not though. That play, which I don't see how anyone can say wasn't extremely lucky and had nothing to do with Fisher's coaching expertise. Is the biggest reason Fisher made it to a Super Bowl.
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

Dude, the only "evidence" you ever had was an unsourced quote that was officially refuted. And to this day no one, not even Young, has disputed that refutation. And when you are called on that fact you stomp your feet and call people liars. And when asked to show where the lie is you throw a tantrum and change the subject.

Fisher may or may not have been a tool. It's an arguable point that doesn't change the fact that Young has absolutely no business leading anything more significant than an over eaters anonymous meeting.
    He was told to leave the facility and couldn't get treatment that he was supposed to get. What else do you call it?

- Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Roma View Post
    Wrong again. Your act is laughable, but I guess when you have nothing else....throw anything at the wall and hope something sticks. Business as usual.

PS. Vince Young is still a cowardly, quitting pile of garbage.
    Nope. You of ignoring the facts doesn't make your perverse ignorant views true

- Ghandi

He was told to leave the facility and couldn't get treatment that he was supposed to get. What else do you call it?
    Who said that? The infamous Anonymous Source. (*cue thunder clap*) And when the team refuted that statement, I remember you claiming that Young denied it...but couldn't provide one quote to back it up. In fact, you couldn't find one quote from ANYONE disputing the teams statement. Find anything since then, counsellor?
    "I believe it is the duty of each of us to act as if the fate of the world depended on him. Admittedly, one man by himself cannot do the job. However, one man can make a difference."

What 'facts' have I ignored?

Quote Originally Posted by Breed View Post
    That's one way to look at it. He's also the luckiest play in playoff history (Music City Miracle) away from having a whoppin 2-6 playoff record. And for my money it was a forward lateral that shouldn't of counted as a TD.
    Regardless, when comparing who was the bigger hindrance in Tennessee, there's no question it was Young.

I think fisher is showing his worth plenty in St. Louis.

Except young played at a pro bowl level for the last 17 games. (When Adams had to force fisher to play him despite Collins clearly never at any pout ever in the history of the world being a better player than young).

So yes, fisher was the problem. He inherited a young team that invested heavily in its D and had a 1-1 qb. It's not like he went to a complete disaster and did this. The rams were a team expected to get better before fisher was hired.

- Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by seahawksfan837 View Post
    Regardless, when comparing who was the bigger hindrance in Tennessee, there's no question it was Young.

I think fisher is showing his worth plenty in St. Louis.
    Yeah, I guess in terms of value. A half ass sh*tty HC is worth more than a QB with emotional and mental toughness issues. When its all said and done though neither one is gonna take a team where they want to go
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

Quote Originally Posted by Breed View Post
    Yeah, I guess in terms of value. A half ass sh*tty HC is worth more than a QB with emotional and mental toughness issues. When its all said and done though neither one is gonna take a team where they want to go
    Well I certainly don't agree in regards to Fisher.

Well, the evidence coming from his efforts to turn around the moribund Rams franchise say differently. While they have a few players of note and have rebuilt their defense taking that offense to 7-8-1 seems pretty decent for a first year on the job.

Note, I am not saying he's great, I'm saying Q has too much invested in his hate for me to take his word on anything relating to Fisher or Young.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast