Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 17 years

Quote Originally Posted by Cory J. Bonini View Post
    just as long as the cost is reasonable.
    Ask a person who lives in Shanghai how much they'd pay not to wear a mask outside?
    "the blade itself incites to violence." - Homer

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryHawkFan View Post
    Ask a person who lives in Shanghai how much they'd pay not to wear a mask outside?
    I think you mean Beijing.

FTR, Iran has something like 4 of the top 10 worst air quality cities in the world.

And magically where you live in Canada, you probably don't have horrible air quality.

Save the world.
    “Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.” -Gandhi

Rational skepticism is not the same thing as being a conspiracy theorist.

Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream. -Muggeridge

Quote Originally Posted by ThankGod4Walsh View Post
    And magically where you live in Canada, you probably don't have horrible air quality.
    Not since changing over from burning seal blubber in the late 1950's.
    "I like my women the way I like my scotch, 20 years old and mix up in coke."

Not that it relates to his argument but I do find it kind of funny that the city that CTC lives in (Toronto) is just about to be socked by a foot of snow originating from....Texas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12