New Document Links Ryan Braun to Biogenesis

"I just want to be a really filthy old man and get paid for it." -George Carlin

He can only get away with PED use so many times on technicalities.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

I officially dislike him after the way he got in the soapbox after he got lucky the 1st time.

Regardless if any really damning evidence comes out or not, he'll never win another MVP.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Yup, I almost feel bad for him, though I lean heavily towards him being guilty.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/91...esis-documents

expect a huge fight out of the MLBPA out of this.

this is a huge overreach by MLB IMO.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Did you read the 2nd paragraph?

Yes, but they're the players records.

And the players never failed an MLB sanctioned drug test. So going after these is a vast overreach IMO. Nothing good can come of MLB having these records.

- Ghandi

I admit, I don't really know what is allowed in the CBA, the law etc.

I'm pretty sure buying confidential doctor/patient records at least borders on illegal. But I can't say that 100%

I'd have to re-examine the new MLB CBA, but I thought the language required a failed drug test to be busted for PEDs. This is only going to cause a PA nightmare if that language hasn't been changed.

- Ghandi