Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Well one of those teams is Buffalo.

My guess is the Raiders will be the second. But that's simply a gut feeling.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

I hear a lot about the Jets and Nassib. I'd guess them and Buffalo. I know Greg Cosell recently said he rated Nassib above Geno. I don't think its crazy at all personally. Nassib is going to be a very solid QB. I don't know if he has elite upside, but he can definitely be a Dalton type, maybe better.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

If I'm geno smith that probably makes me feel better.

Any team dumb enough to give guys like Fitz and Sanchez big money deals can't be good at evaluating QB play.

although I guess it's a negative as it raises your professional caree/financial floor if they'll give you $50 million when you suck after your rookie deal... ;)
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112