Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkItAZero! View Post
    Rams are up now, then we have to make a pick for Dallas (mikey is out of the country) like we did in round 1. I'm here for the Steelers.
    I should be around to pick for Dallas again . . .

Dallas is up. I'm thinking OL here as it's a major need.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

Stupid Rams. . .

I was hoping that Arthur Brown would drop to the Texans.

Oh well.

Still lots of talented players left that I'm a fan of.

Stoked to get Hunter at 48 for Pitt. He had a pretty damn good year coming off major knee surgery and with another year to heal, he should truly be back to 100% They'll need an explosive WR to replace Wallace who talked and played (poorly) his way out of town this year. Dion Jordan and Justin Hunter. Yeah, i'd be stoked with those first 2 picks for the B&G.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItAZero! View Post
    Stoked to get Hunter at 48 for Pitt. He had a pretty damn good year coming off major knee surgery and with another year to heal, he should truly be back to 100% They'll need an explosive WR to replace Wallace who talked and played (poorly) his way out of town this year. Dion Jordan and Justin Hunter. Yeah, i'd be stoked with those first 2 picks for the B&G.
    Great pick . . .

I would've aggressively tried to trade up for cooper if I'd had the option. Warford had a great senior bowl though and has seen his stock rise. The chargers oline was so atrocious last yea I think it justifies going ol with both picks. Johnson and Warford would ideally start day 1 and finally give rivers some protection

And as a steeler fan Jordan and Hunter is pretty much my dream scenario.

wow
    Short still on the board
    To live by one manís will become the cause of all menís misery---Richard Hooker

Quote Originally Posted by Broncogreg View Post
    wow
    Short still on the board
    Short was picked by the Seahawks.

Wyndham is otc again with the giants. Time limit is now 3 hours, since we'red in the 2nd round and will go down 1 hour as the rounds increase.

Son of a bitch. I knew Wyndham was going to do that.

How many rounds are we going?

Quote Originally Posted by StuUKWI View Post
    How many rounds are we going?

We originally said 4
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Bengals nabbed Okafor right in front of me. Great pick for them and a nice addition to go with Te'o and Reid. Great draft for them so far.

Terrance Williams has the kind of height, weight and speed combo that Philbin and Sherman should be looking for. I fully expect them to add Greg Jennings and keep Brian Hartline as well. Add Patterson, Eifert and Williams to the equation and Tannehill's supporting cast went from awful to dynamic in a single offseason. Plus they have Bess and Matthews to round it out. Now I just need to focus on line and defense. Maybe grab a RB at some point also.

I'm pumped and jacked to get Rogers for Seattle. He has a much talent as any WR in the draft . . . Great size. Great speed. Solid route runner and YAC ability. He problem? Him.

But we need someone with #1 receiver potential, and outside of Patterson, Rogers is the only guy in this draft with that kind of upside.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast