Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Proxy sent to DC account for Packers upcoming pick.

Thanks, dude.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Sorry, had a rough night. Kind of a bitch since I traded up, but luckily my targets weren't taken. Pick incoming.

Wanted to ensure I got 1 of 2 players, Trufant 1a and X player 1b - I'll say when he goes. Happy that 1a was on the board, although 1b is a much more temptingggg player. Had to go with my brain, though.

Little housekeeping--------

The board has Johnathan Jenkins listed at pick 15. Then John Jenkins is picked again. When I saw the 1st pick , it kept me from picking John Jenkins for the Colts.
    "Essentially, the bargain that I think every President strikes with the American people is, ‘you give me this office, then in turn my fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure, is gone. I am giving myself to you.”---Obama said in 2008

Proxy pick for 49ers sent to Femurov
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

Sent proxy pick to draftcommish account for Detroit at 2.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncogreg View Post

The board has Johnathan Jenkins listed at pick 15. Then John Jenkins is picked again. When I saw the 1st pick , it kept me from picking John Jenkins for the Colts.
    Sorry Reg . . . (McGruff)

Quote Originally Posted by Broncogreg View Post

You lucked out because Williams is better anyway.

There is some major talent still out there heading into round 2.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

I'm elated to get Sort where I got him. The Hawks primary need if for an interior pass rushing presence, and after Richardson and Floyd, Short is the best in this class and plays in the backfield.

There is a lot of talent left on the board, and I was tempted to go other directions, but in the end, Short is the perfect combination of need and value.

Quote Originally Posted by StuUKWI View Post
    Sent proxy pick to draftcommish account for Detroit at 2.4.
    Changed the order of my proxy list if I'm not here when the Eagles pick. Flipped the top two guys.

Really, REALLY sucks that I can't trade up here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyndham View Post
    Really, REALLY sucks that I can't trade up here.
    Yes it does. Man there are 2 guys i'd love to have right now.

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

Rams are up now, then we have to make a pick for Dallas (mikey is out of the country) like we did in round 1. I'm here for the Steelers.

-George Orwell

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast