Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Ugh... last three picks were brutal. Pick coming shortly.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

In reality, I would be trading down here. Or trading Revis. Had to go BPA here, though.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    Can't wait to see who APK traded up for
    I decided to go for broke. The SB window is closing on Tom Brady and the Patriots IMO. Last years draft yielded several solid defenders, but they are still a playmaker away...

I think Moore brings "it" to the D. Lined up at the other end from CJones, the pass rush should be much much improved. Improved pass rush means the DB's automatically get better.
    Cherish your children for who they are, not who you'd like them to be.

I tried to trade down to 5 or 6 to get ahead of the Cardinals and lock up either Joeckel or Fisher only to watch them both go by four.

Once Cards decided to not go OT I was locked into Lane Johnson. Chargers desperately need a tackle and the falloff between Johnson and the next is significant.

Bit surprised to see Ansah go that high
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by Dre View Post
    Bit surprised to see Ansah go that high
    I almost took him instead of Mingo with the Cardinals.

Who should I send my Bears proxy to?

I'm thinking the draftcommish account.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

When can the Steelers pick?

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItAZero! View Post
    When can the Steelers pick?
    The Rams clock start at 10am est this morning and they have four hours to select. Hopefully MT comes soon, though.

Proxies are your friend, people. Use them.

Picking now.....

-George Orwell

Stoked to see Jordan there for the Steelers. He's got some bust potential but his ceiling is off the charts. Can operate in a vareity of schemes and styles and offers the ability to move him around, especially in a zone blitzing scheme like LeBeau's.

With Harrison a likely cap cut, Woodley MIA the better part of the past year+ and little behind them, Jordan makes the most sense for Pittsburgh here. It's a passing league and you need to pressure the QB. It's that simple.

-George Orwell

Check out the sign up thread. The Dallas GM (mikeytheman) said he'd be out of the country from the 7th to 20th of this month. We should probably skip him and find a replacement.

-George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItAZero! View Post
    Check out the sign up thread. The Dallas GM (mikeytheman) said he'd be out of the country from the 7th to 20th of this month. We should probably skip him and find a replacement.
    Yeah, if its okay I'll do some digging into mike's preferences and make a pick shortly.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast