Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

1st mock discussion

Wyndham is on the clock. I have a proxy for new england.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

wrong thread
    Last edited by jammer; 02-06-2013 at 04:27 PM.
    Seattle Seahawks, winners of SuperBowl XLVIII, what an amazing season!

Can't wait to see who APK traded up for
    "I will punch you." - Wounded Bear

Tough to pass on the Dlinemen, but the Eagles Oline needs serious fixing too. Fisher sures it up. Lets a good guard go back to his natural position and solidifies the whole thing moving forward.

When does the clock stop? When does it start again?

Good questions. Don't know that it's been asked or answered.

Xulu has about one hour left on his pick . . .

Solid picks so far . . . The one I question is the first one. Glaring need for the Chiefs, but I'm not sure Smith warrants that pick.

We've run it until 10 or 11pm EST in the past. I usually run mine until midnight, since I was up all night in the past. I'm cool with 12am. Then a 10am start so as to not kill the west coasters if we get through a few picks overnight. So, if that's cool with everyone, we'll freeze the clock from midnight to 10am.

This doesn't mean you can't pick during these times. There will be no clock running and your time will continue (or start) at 10am the next morning.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Quote Originally Posted by McGruffHawk View Post
    Good questions. Don't know that it's been asked or answered.

Xulu has about one hour left on his pick . . .
    Did anyone PM him? I tried, but my phone was disagreeing with me. It's kind of a pain in the ass to run it on a mobile device.

I did about half an hour ago . . .

Well, for those who don't know, if he does go over his allotted time, he would get skipped and the next team would be on the clock along with Xulu, who could come in and pick at any time. If 3 picks are made before Xulu shows (which I doubt), then we would have to make the selection for him.

Quote Originally Posted by femurov View Post
    Well, for those who don't know, if he does go over his allotted time, he would get skipped and the next team would be on the clock along with Xulu, who could come in and pick at any time. If 3 picks are made before Xulu shows (which I doubt), then we would have to make the selection for him.
    I hate to see that happen this early in the process.

I'm here, I'll pick shortly.

Really wanted one of the two LT's to fall to AZ . .. But failing that I had to go with my top rated pass rusher.

Who's OTC right now?

No real surpises so far. Don't think Geno Smith is worth anywhere near a #1 but i can see why he'd be the pick in KC given the Walrus is there now.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast