Maybe he's not so ex-gay...

http://www.advocate.com/business/tec...dvocate-grindr

A man who has written about and advocated using religion to stop same-sex attraction was discovered to be using the gay hookup app Grindr.
    My evaluation: cute, but because of Rule #5, I wouldn't hit it with Sey's schlong.
    “Since Jesus preached that a ‘spiritual kingdom’ focuses on the world beyond……a true Christian makes a bad citizen. Christians do not care about improving temporal society because they are interested only in a future one.”—Hector Avalos, Fighting Words: The Origins of Religious Violence

I am afraid to ask...but what's rule #5?
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Hyped View Post
    I am afraid to ask...but what's rule #5?
    No getting naked with anyone into anything that makes my skin crawl: hardcore S&M, bodily functions, bondage, *religion*, etc.
    “Since Jesus preached that a ‘spiritual kingdom’ focuses on the world beyond……a true Christian makes a bad citizen. Christians do not care about improving temporal society because they are interested only in a future one.”—Hector Avalos, Fighting Words: The Origins of Religious Violence

Now we know what Jim is REALLY intewwwww...
    Gang Way!

Quote Originally Posted by Rear Admiral View Post
    Now we know what Jim is REALLY intewwwww...

Um...how do you get "what Jim is really into" from "it makes my skin crawl"? :puzzled:

That's the exact part that's the Dead Giveaway, Jimster: http://psychcentral.com/encyclopedia...n-formation-2/

If you just 'weren't into it' we'd find it no dubious matter, but making it a Rule for it 'makes your skin crawl' only betrays what lurks beneath, yearning to get out!!... Bu-wah-hah-hah....
    Gang Way!

Um...no. I don't even like it when the other guy takes up too much room on the bed. You think I'm going to get into being tied up and a ball gag shoved in my mouth?????

You see, Jim, I don't naturally have those visuals - yet you keep trying to express them. I had the perfect analogy of this condition pop into my head right before falling asleep, no way I was getting up to post it, and I forgot it. You wouldn't have, Jim. It would be lurking there in the unconscious, waiting to escape!! Like a grown man secretly dying to be The One to find the last hidden egg at the hunt. Let it out, Jim. Let it flow. Let it crack and it will grow!
    Gang Way!

I doubt it. Your skull seems to have cracked, and your brain isn't growing.

No, my brain is shrinking, this is true, it is in its twilight. But yours, Jim, yours... is yet in it's morning dew! (it might be in a back alley and a dog may have made a recent deposit, but heck, go with it!!)
    Gang Way!