It's time, gentlemen...

Mocking them has been fun, but there comes a time in every man's life where he must take the high road. I have added Walshiliciousness and Cheez Whiz to my Ignore list, and urge you all to do the same.
    “We’re reading ‘A Christmas Carol’. We always read it at Christmas. It’s nearly the end and you’re spoiling it.”

“Scrooge beats Tiny Tim to death with his crutch. Now move.”
    —Detective Arthur Bryant (by way of Christopher Fowler), Seventy-Seven Clocks

“Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.” -Gandhi

Rational skepticism is not the same thing as being a conspiracy theorist.

Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream. -Muggeridge

Quote Originally Posted by Jim in NYC View Post
    Mocking them has been fun, but there comes a time in every man's life where he must take the high road. I have added Walshiliciousness and Cheez Whiz to my Ignore list, and urge you all to do the same.
    I put Walsh on a while back when it became obvious to me that he is only interested in being the center of attention. Once in a while I'll see what he has to say when I'm bored but mostly it isn't worth the effort.
    The trouble with the world today is the intelligent people are full of doubt and the dumb people are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

i'm about at that point. It's the same 2-3 people that engage them anymore. but the real question is, do you add fishman too?
    "Stop doing the wrong things. Stop promoting competition and choice as answers to the very inequality that was created by competition and choice."
    ~ Diane Ravitch, Reign of Error

Quote Originally Posted by ForWhoForWhat? View Post
    i'm about at that point. It's the same 2-3 people that engage them anymore. but the real question is, do you add fishman too?
    Has Walsh's "brother" even posted since Walsh has been "back"?
    “We’re reading ‘A Christmas Carol’. We always read it at Christmas. It’s nearly the end and you’re spoiling it.”

Quote Originally Posted by KFFL
    This message is hidden because ThankGod4Walsh is on your ignore list.
    Did anyone hear anything? I'd hate to miss anything important.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim in NYC View Post
    I think this constitutes trolling. So, for you Jim:

As defined by the Official Terrorism Training For Law Enforcement:
    What Is Domestic Terrorism?
    Extreme force and violence perpetrated by
    the people government of a country, within that country,
    for the purpose of coercing its government and population public
    into modifying its behavior"

You are either with Our Constitution or you are with The Terrorists!

Government...if it leans to the left it eventually means theft. - tlc

I've had them both on Ignore for a long time, and AV even longer. It saves me from either getting riled up and responding, or damping down the unpleasant feeling from getting riled up and NOT responding.

I do click through to their posts sometimes to see what the fuss is about, or if I think there's a high chance that one responded to me personally, or just on a hunch. That technology works well. There's really no reason NOT to put guys like that on Ignore.
    Last edited by AndromedaPatFan; 02-04-2013 at 06:20 AM.
    APF doesn't come in screaming at others about how stupid they are. APF doesn't spam NST with the same tired topic 30 times a month. APF doesn't link to some kook in his mom's basement telling you how to, "Be afraid. Be very afraid" of the world falling down around you. And, when APF is proven wrong, he acknowledges he made a mistake and moves on, rather than harping about "sheeple."

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

Quote Originally Posted by thelittlecheese View Post
    I think this constitutes trolling. So, for you Jim:

E.g., glad I clicked through to this one. It's funny, done by somebody who really knows his Magic: The Gathering.
    APF doesn't come in screaming at others about how stupid they are. APF doesn't spam NST with the same tired topic 30 times a month. APF doesn't link to some kook in his mom's basement telling you how to, "Be afraid. Be very afraid" of the world falling down around you. And, when APF is proven wrong, he acknowledges he made a mistake and moves on, rather than harping about "sheeple."

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

Well I look forward to you guys continuing to post smack about me while lacking the balls and courage required to view the response.

Can't wait for a guy who has me on ignore to see one of my posts and then say "Just ignore him, I have him on ignore, just ignore him" every time I post something.

Very mature.
    “Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.” -Gandhi

I wonder what Walshie will do when he lands on everybody's ignore list.
    Fear is the mind killer

Probably the same thing I do now- post things and read things that come from thoughtful individuals.

And the more you guys ignore me, the more I get to avoid having to deal with a bunch of ignorant, callow and small people.

It's fine by me, trust me.

This thread is serving no constructive purpose.

If anyone wishes to put any other poster on ignore, they are welcome to do so.

If anyone wishes to simply ignore what another member posts here, they are welcome to do that as well.

When starting new threads, let's all at least try to make them about actual matters of substance that other members might wish to discuss.