Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    A great comeback by the 9ers!
    Down to the wire, too bad one brotha had to lose.
    The blackout did have an affect on the game, but the Ravens got their mojo back.
    Great SB game!
    Had to laugh at Cowher (now gald we got Kelly), who wanted to bench Kaepernick at 1/2 time. Bill, better go back to coaching.

Picked the game and the coin toss....cool.
    Just wanted to see a good game and it was. Also wanted to see the murderer get slapped around but didn't.
    "It was the balls fault" Raid 2010
    The 14 year reign of mismanagement is over, hope runs rampant once again.

Great Superbowl. First I will say that the last play was an uncatchable ball and the contact was fine IMO, there was contact on both sides. Jim Harbaugh just seems to be such a little whiner, good coach, but a whiner non the less.

I also heard all week how the pistol offense and running QB's are the future. However it seems every year that Defense with a pocket passing QB prevails the winner and did so again. The last 20 years of the Eagles with Cunningham and Mcnabb also did not win a trophy, excitement, but no trophy. Kapernick is certainly the complete package and is scary good! He could go on to be a HOF or even the GOAT if he stays healthy. However I would rather see the Eagles start to build like the Ravens. I think the Eagles are very close to being that team, a few key players close to the ball and some help in the secondary and the Eagles will be right back in it.
    Last edited by Capemay Eagle; 02-05-2013 at 01:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReidisPhat View Post
    I hope the Redskins kill the Eagles both times this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Capemay Eagle View Post

First I will say that the last play was an uncatchable ball and the contact was fine IMO, there was contact on both sides.
    I think the 'uncatchable ball' thing only comes into play for Pass Interference and cannot negate a holding or illegal contact call.

I love either Harbaugh, and don't think Jim is a whiner. It was THE GAME, for Pete's sake! I would be screaming too! Who wouldn't?

Quote Originally Posted by swat View Post
    If karma was real would he really have 2 SB rings?
    Yeah it's what happens the next 10 years.

How bout that Run/pass ratio for both teams? 9ers were down 22 and STILL ran the ball...imagine that...

-that'll be my last shot at the fat man now that he's gone from us.
    "Stop doing the wrong things. Stop promoting competition and choice as answers to the very inequality that was created by competition and choice."
    ~ Diane Ravitch, Reign of Error

And remember some guys on the board wanted Cam Cameron as our HC despite the fact he's been fired about 45 times? Baltimore cans him late in the season, the O improves and they win the SB...
    "Stop doing the wrong things. Stop promoting competition and choice as answers to the very inequality that was created by competition and choice."
    ~ Diane Ravitch, Reign of Error

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234