1. LB Danny Trevathan - 6'1 232 - Sometimes, fans are smarter than the coaches. Many of us wondered quietly and out loud for YEARS if Wesley Woodyard would be at least an equal to DJ Williams. Turns out, we were right. I get that same feeling about Danny Trevathan. I really hope that he can gain a lew lbs and slide into the MLB spot. With his coverage abilities, he is perfect next to Miller and Woodyard.
2. OG/C Phillip Blake - At 6'3 320lbs, Blake has the size to mash people on the inside. With Walton and Kuper coming off an injuries, Blake couple procide some intriguing depth on the interior. I think the coaches hope that he will make a strong push for the starting job...cause you don't draft 26 year old players with the intention of them being a longterm backup IMO.
3. S Quentin Carter - Solid guy all around...good hitter, good tackler...he'd be a nice addition to the Moore/Adams combo. In today's NFL, you can never have to many quality DBs...and Carter showed he could fit that role.
4. LB Nate Irving - He got some praise in the DPO last week and I really hope they are right. Adding another quality LB would do wonders for the team.
5. DL Malik Jackson - He's another guy who I hope can work and add some weight because he has really impressive athleticism for a guy his size...but he is stuck in that tweener role. If he could get into the 300lb range...I could see him being an impact rotation guy.
6. HB Ronnie Hillman - Let's hope the last game was a sign of things to come. At 21 years old, he should have just finished his JR year..can he be a feature back?