Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post
    i wonder what would happen if he asked everyone that passed him, without giving away the fact that he IS R. sherman, instead of picking hawk fans?
    Huh? Did you even watch the video? I'm not sure he even talked to one SEA fan. Lol. Not only that, most of the people picked Revis over him.

Somebody's been hitting the booze early. Slow down brother, the game hasn't even started yet.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexPKeaton View Post
    Yes it was!
    Hell yeah it was.

Again, Underdog....ah, nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by IHT View Post
    i thought it was kinda stupid (the video). i could get past that old dude creaming his jeans with a high voice just because he's meeting a player on his favorite team...
    Prude
    "My life is not easy, but it's awesome." - Steve Gleason

Quote Originally Posted by Breed
    I also liked his golf clap by the way after Roddy White scored a big TD on him in the ATL/Seatown playoff game.
    That might have been some of my favorite trash talking of the year. Sherman tripped and fell several yards short of the EZ, leaving White uncovered for an easy catch. When White ran up to shove the ball in Sherman's face you could almost see the thought bubble over Sherman's helmet: "Congrats, Spanky. A 12 year old could have made that catch and you're celebrating like you nabbed it one handed in triple coverage in the corner of the end zone while blind folded." :slow clap:
    "I believe it is the duty of each of us to act as if the fate of the world depended on him. Admittedly, one man by himself cannot do the job. However, one man can make a difference."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123