Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Breed View Post
    As conspiracy minded as you are. You should know full well no one is beyond the reach of the hidden powers that be. If they can't buy you they'll just kill you.
    Yeah, gary webb comes to mind, two shots to the back of the head a suicide?
    "Girl was bout as nutty as squirel $h!t"- Uncle ruckas.

Quote Originally Posted by USAFspeedboy View Post
    Ok, im lost here. What is the question or point? Lol i fail to see what my military connection has to do with obamas piss poor word.
    You fantasize any contact with any country as an intervention. you mentioned Syria, Iran, China, Russia, North Korea at least. We are not seriously involved with any of these countries now. Some are very important, some are flash points and we need to monitor them.

You sound like both a paranoic and a pacifist to think we are
    about to get us into a conflict with syria and iran and thus russia, china and north korea.
    Yet you enlisted in the military, apparently to get a free meal.

That is what's confusing me.
    I've got binders full of women
    and a one point plan.

Quote Originally Posted by RayClay View Post
    You fantasize any contact with any country as an intervention. you mentioned Syria, Iran, China, Russia, North Korea at least. We are not seriously involved with any of these countries now. Some are very important, some are flash points and we need to monitor them.

Dude, either you dont look at world news or you choose to ignore it.

We have over 12,000 boots on the ground IN ISREAL. They deployed there 2 months ago.

We have intel boots on the ground in libya and syria, and have been unoficially arming and training al qieada in syria for over a year.

Isreal bombed a syrian weapons research lab last week, syria vowed revenged,

A day later two russian migs violated isreali airspace

A day later iran vows to hit isreal hard.

Russia steps up arms to iran

North korea luanches satelite

North korea announces nuke test

North korea, hit with sanctions

North korea vows revenge

China condemns north korea, votes to sanction refuses to stop arms and aid into country across its northern border.

http://www.examiner.com/article/2-00...f-israel-syria

Russia deploys troops to isreali coast and starts air campaign.

Seriously, this aint paranioa, are we really not aware?

Yeah, gary webb comes to mind, two shots to the back of the head a suicide?
    They'll even kill their own, James Forrestal, America's first Sec'y of Defense. He fell out of favor with the powers when he became concerned American leaders were giving too many concessions to the Soviets in 1947.

Among the things he noted. "These men are not incompetent or stupid. They are crafty and brilliant. Consistency has never been a mark of stupidity. If they were merely stupid they would occasionally make a mistake in our favor."

At the request of Pres Truman, Forrestal resigned his office on 3/2/49. Two months later again at Truman's request. Forrestal entered Bethesda Naval Hospital for a routine check up. He never left, at least not under his own power. Forrestal was listed as insane and his death a suicide.

Just before he entered the hospital. Forrestal told a friend that American soldiers would soon be dying in Korea. Fifteen months later North Korea jumped on South Korea via "surprise" attack.
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

So the world is our poodle, or there's a legitimate reason for the US to be worried about these developments? I'm confused. Could you pick one?
    "the blade itself incites to violence." - Homer

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

Hey, i dont wanna come off as fuax raging, so i wont.

But man my meals were not free, my first paycheck was $395 for a 160 hour two week work period.
    I initially joined for stability. But by no means was anything free. Let alone the stuff i had to endure. Just fyi, that was highly offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryHawkFan View Post
    So the world is our poodle, or there's a legitimate reason for the US to be worried about these developments? I'm confused. Could you pick one?
    Good god people... You guys dont beleive chit stinks until your nose deep...

Good god people... You guys dont beleive chit stinks until your nose deep...
    So you won't pick one. :)
    "the blade itself incites to violence." - Homer

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

http://www.examiner.com/article/2-00...f-israel-syria

Russia deploys troops to isreali coast and starts air campaign.

Seriously, this aint paranioa, are we really not aware?
    It's just politics.

Quote Originally Posted by RayClay
    Can't say I know anyone who's enlisted in the military just for a free meal. I do know a cat that signed up because he was a crackhead and thought getting away from the old neighborhood would go a long ways in helping to overcome that.

I know quite a few people who signed up for the school opportunities and getting away from sh*t they were trying to leave behind. Gangbangin, ending up in a dead end job, etc.
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

I don't post at the Pats forum since they had a massive slowdown for some damn reason a few years ago. I only post about football to kill time, since I'm not an expert, and waiting two hours between others posts caused me to go elsewhere for that fix.

Can't remember what the drama was, it seems to have passed.

Ray was a hell of a cornerback. He wore those receivers out and wouldn't give an inch.
    At one point both Clayborn and Mike Haynes were the corners for the Patriots secondary.

Not bad AT all.

Dude, either you dont look at world news or you choose to ignore it.

We have over 12,000 boots on the ground IN ISREAL. They deployed there 2 months ago.

We have intel boots on the ground in libya and syria, and have been unoficially arming and training al qieada in syria for over a year.

Isreal bombed a syrian weapons research lab last week, syria vowed revenged,

A day later two russian migs violated isreali airspace

A day later iran vows to hit isreal hard.

Russia steps up arms to iran

North korea luanches satelite

North korea announces nuke test

North korea, hit with sanctions

North korea vows revenge

China condemns north korea, votes to sanction refuses to stop arms and aid into country across its northern border.
    We're arming Al Qaeda in Syria? I doubt that's the official policy.

North Korea? Come on.

Were you really in the military? You put out a laundry list of behind the scenes stuff that happens (if true) every day?

Are you proposing we attack Russia, Iran and North Korea, or that we hand them a flower and ask them to stop that behavior?

Either way, what does Obama have to do with it?
    and a one point plan.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan2003 View Post
    At one point both Clayborn and Mike Haynes were the corners for the Patriots secondary.

Not bad AT all.
    I only wish everything in life could be as good. Lots of bandwagoners (and long time fans with a distaste for the Sullivan) act like the old Patriots were a rolling clown car until 2001, but they put together some damned talented teams on a shoestring over the years, interspersed with the clown car years (RIP Clive Rush)
    Last edited by RayClay; 02-02-2013 at 09:59 PM.
    and a one point plan.

Hey, i dont wanna come off as fuax raging, so i wont.

But man my meals were not free, my first paycheck was $395 for a 160 hour two week work period.
    I initially joined for stability. But by no means was anything free. Let alone the stuff i had to endure. Just fyi, that was highly offensive.
    I'll just write this off as you being incapable of recognizing the point of my posts. No worries.
    and a one point plan.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast