Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by USAFspeedboy View Post
    There are over 7 million american in the corrections system.

The gulags at its peak had 2 million

Moa had a little over 1.5

Pol pot had a little over a million

And hitlers nazi germany at its peak was a little over a million.

Dude, this stinks to high hell!
    I don't recall this guy, Moa. But if it's any consolation, Mao and Pol Pot had so few in prison because they just killed the rest of them on the spot. The say Hitler killed a few off, too.

Did your man Obama convict and incarcerate all these wayward souls? Or is he just supposed to override all the states who did and free the prisoners? Do you have him mixed up with Maximus from Gladiator?

And what are you talking about Iran, Korea, China? They may not like Obama but he's kept us OUT of war with Iran despite some pretty furtive nudging from Israel who barely re-elected Netanyahu in an attempt to rein him in from the ledge of global war. Maybe something happened while I was dropping my morning deposit that changed all that, I must have missed it.
    Last edited by Rear Admiral; 02-02-2013 at 05:25 PM.
    Gang Way!

Quote Originally Posted by RayClay View Post
    Do you have some evidence of this?
    I was serious, RayClay. What IS a RayClay? Is it some kind of earthen death laser?
    Gang Way!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimjack View Post
    USAF- They turned you into a combat medic. What job did you enlist for ?
    He wanted to be a linguist but that was quickly deemed hopeless since there really are no aliens.
    Gang Way!

Quote Originally Posted by Rear Admiral View Post
    I was serious, RayClay. What IS a RayClay? Is it some kind of earthen death laser?
    It's a combination of abbreviations for Raymond Clayborn, a former Patriots CB. I signed up to the Patriots forum first and adopted a user name indicating a favorite player.
    I've got binders full of women
    and a one point plan.

200% agree, i tried to give him some leeway, but he doesnt seem to give a damn about any of the promises he made.

There's a difference between making promises and being able to deliver on them. And there's a difference between being a candidate and being a president. I don't think Obama is a great president but I don't think he's horrible either. There are many definitions in my mind on what makes a bad president. There are those presidents who have made things worse during their administration (Bush) or were completely ineffective (Carter/Hoover). Obama has achieved a number of the goals he set out to do as a candidate but he could have been much better.

Quote Originally Posted by ForWhoForWhat? View Post
    I don't know when we will ever have another" great"president again. Outside influence prevents this from happening. We've had different variations of the same guy the last 20+ years. But I've come to accept that and so I voted Obama. he's ok but he certainly doesn't listen much to the folks that put him there. He's got 4 years to do it, but I doubt it.
    Well put.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

It's a combination of abbreviations for Raymond Clayborn, a former Patriots CB. I signed up to the Patriots forum first and adopted a user name indicating a favorite player.
    I never put that together about your handle.
    “Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.”

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Grimes View Post
    I never put that together about your handle.
    I don't post at the Pats forum since they had a massive slowdown for some damn reason a few years ago. I only post about football to kill time, since I'm not an expert, and waiting two hours between others posts caused me to go elsewhere for that fix.

Can't remember what the drama was, it seems to have passed.

Ray was a hell of a cornerback. He wore those receivers out and wouldn't give an inch.
    and a one point plan.

Well, the military wasn't set up to provide room and board, there is that defense and or war thing. You never considered that when you signed up?

Actually, that 100% false, room and board was specifically written into the articles of provided benefits. I states the DOD must provide Food,Shelter and cost in kind.
    "Girl was bout as nutty as squirel $h!t"- Uncle ruckas.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimjack View Post
    USAF- They turned you into a combat medic. What job did you enlist for ?
    I was in a pretty bad spot, so i went quick ship open general. At that time i was just happy to get a good meal.

Actually, that 100% false, room and board was specifically written into the articles of provided benefits. I states the DOD must provide Food,Shelter and cost in kind.
    Let's try that again.

Was our military conceived only to provide room and board to people or was there another purpose? Think hard
    and a one point plan.

Im sorry guys, i honestly am sick of rationalizing the bad actions of elected officials.

Promising something and falling short is ok. Promising them, having the power to do something, and electing to not do them is another.

Patriot act
    NDAA
    Guantanimo
    Fbi raids of weed shops and medical cannibis despenseries
    Wiretaping warrantlessly
    Wall st reforms
    Bailout conditions

At the VERY least they were killable, just by him doing NOTHING. He had to take a proactive role in those afformentioned for those to take place.

Its time we stop making excuses and start making progress.

This is what broke my heart, you guys know i defended him through everything. But hes listening to niether left or right, poor or middle class. Hes solidly in the pocket of corperate america and war mongering idiots. And here he is about to get us into a conflict with syria and iran and thus russia, china and north korea. This administration blows chunks... I thought a democrat would be the 100% opposite... I was wrong.
    I've said for many months now on here that our leaders are pre-selected for us and are in the pocket of globalists before they EVER reach the final stage of an election. Ron Paul was frauded in the Republican Primary and he was the ONLY shot this country had at a real President outside the reach of controlling interests (and even then, it was only a 'hope' that he would be strong enough to defy them all). Unless we as a nation stand (by more than 2/3rds majority) behind a candidate who is beyond their reach, we are going to see this country continue to sink further into whatever plans the globalists have for us. I've managed to find 'some' of these plans which are ironically written down and people only have to READ what these globalists have put on paper. Agenda-21 is a very big chunk of the supporting evidence proving their future intentions for our nation.
    As defined by the Official Terrorism Training For Law Enforcement:
    What Is Domestic Terrorism?
    Extreme force and violence perpetrated by
    the people government of a country, within that country,
    for the purpose of coercing its government and population public
    into modifying its behavior"

You are either with Our Constitution or you are with The Terrorists!

Government...if it leans to the left it eventually means theft. - tlc

Let's try that again.

Was our military conceived only to provide room and board to people or was there another purpose? Think hard
    Ok, im lost here. What is the question or point? Lol i fail to see what my military connection has to do with obamas piss poor word.

Quote Originally Posted by thelittlecheese View Post
    I've said for many months now on here that our leaders are pre-selected for us and are in the pocket of globalists before they EVER reach the final stage of an election. Ron Paul was frauded in the Republican Primary and he was the ONLY shot this country had at a real President outside the reach of controlling interests (and even then, it was only a 'hope' that he would be strong enough to defy them all). Unless we as a nation stand (by more than 2/3rds majority) behind a candidate who is beyond their reach, we are going to see this country continue to sink further into whatever plans the globalists have for us. I've managed to find 'some' of these plans which are ironically written down and people only have to READ what these globalists have put on paper. Agenda-21 is a very big chunk of the supporting evidence proving their future intentions for our nation.
    As conspiracy minded as you are. You should know full well no one is beyond the reach of the hidden powers that be. If they can't buy you they'll just kill you.
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast