Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by flyerhawk View Post
    Nice non-response. I guess when faced with unpleasant options the best choice is to ignore them. You will make a fine libertarian.

Smh, you guys keep being happy scoring meaningless barb goals for your political gang color. Ill keep plugging away at corruption and people who strive for a better america.

Anyone with an unbiased approach can see obama is horrible. Hell most of my extreme left friends agree hes been a dissapointment. So if all u care about is the letter D and the color og your party, you are a political gang member, And imo a bad american, nothing more.
    "Girl was bout as nutty as squirel $h!t"- Uncle ruckas.

Quote Originally Posted by AndromedaPatFan View Post
    Thanks for making my point.

I happen to think that 4 years as Secretary of State + 8 as a Senator + 20 years as a couple of kinds of First Lady = more experience than 8 or so years as governor. Yes, I know Bush also ran a baseball team and Reagan also ran a union, but I'll still take Clinton's experience over theirs.
    The same Clinton who wants to follow America down the road of Agenda-21. That Clinton? I hoped you fools would learn something from my GCM thread but apparently you still support globalist puppets rather than real candidates of the people.
    As defined by the Official Terrorism Training For Law Enforcement:
    What Is Domestic Terrorism?
    Extreme force and violence perpetrated by
    the people government of a country, within that country,
    for the purpose of coercing its government and population public
    into modifying its behavior"

You are either with Our Constitution or you are with The Terrorists!

Government...if it leans to the left it eventually means theft. - tlc

Quote Originally Posted by USAFspeedboy View Post
    Smh, you guys keep being happy scoring meaningless barb goals for your political gang color. Ill keep plugging away at corruption and people who strive for a better america.
    Is that what you're doing? Seems to me that you are just getting on a soap box and telling everyone how the world should be. That job has already been filled by several people here though.

Anyone with an unbiased approach can see obama is horrible. Hell most of my extreme left friends agree hes been a dissapointment. So if all u care about is the letter D and the color og your party, you are a political gang member, And imo a bad american, nothing more.
    So now you're back to simply saying "Obama sucks"?

A little nugget of advice for you. Saying something like "Obama sucks" or "Bush sucks" and then calling everyone who responds to you a partisan is nothing more than trolling.
    The trouble with the world today is the intelligent people are full of doubt and the dumb people are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Years ago I was an 'R' and fell for the media spin. I admit today that I was wrong then and I'm ashamed I didn't wake up sooner. Obama wasn't the reason for my awakening. I woke up when I saw a video of WTC Building-7 fall into it's own footprint at freefall speed even though it was not struck by any airplane. Once I understood that event was completely staged by the govt, I was able to understand there are deeper and more ruthless motivations behind a govt which tries hard to push the image of being "the good guy" in the world. I know now that this just isn't the truth. We are much closer to the other side of the pendulum and bordering on tyranny (if not already there).

Ways you can tell the govt is tyrannical:

1. Illegal acts of war committed against sovereign nations without a Declaration of War by Congress which is mandatory under the laws within the Constitution.
    2. Removal of due process rights due to the NDAA which gives the govt the right to kidnap and indefinitely detain ANYONE IN THE WORLD without charge or trial and all they have to do is label you a "terrorist" without any definition, pretext or due process as to what that label means.
    3. The highest incarceration rates in the entire world. Even higher than the dictators our govt claims it hates.

Those three alone are enough to set off any sensible person's alarm bells that our govt isn't even close to the image it presents through the media.
    As defined by the Official Terrorism Training For Law Enforcement:
    What Is Domestic Terrorism?
    Extreme force and violence perpetrated by
    the people government of a country, within that country,
    for the purpose of coercing its government and population public
    into modifying its behavior"

You are either with Our Constitution or you are with The Terrorists!

Government...if it leans to the left it eventually means theft. - tlc

Arent you canadian? stuff your dopey man pleaser and tend to your own crappy country.

See how libertarianism works? Ya dig?
    I'm as American as you. Ya dig?
    "the blade itself incites to violence." - Homer

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213