Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

President Obama:

Is a horrible President... There, i siad it!

Im completely unsatisfied and utterly disgusted at how corrupt, dishonest and downright disrespectful his administration has been toward the american people, the law of the land and individual liberty.

There are a few things, that soured me over time, but this whole syria false flag chemical weapons/ suicide bomber bs is the final straw for me.

My reasons

1. He was against the patriot act... Then reinstated it once his turn came around.

2.he promised financial system reforms. Then his very first move was appointing gheitner and bernanke, two of the biggest wall st cronies you could find.

3. He said he would change washington by adressing campagn finance reform, and he hasnt even given a legit attempt to TALK about it.

4. African Americans have supported this guy since he was a snot nosed kid in chicago, and he has treated AAs like slaves. The only time we exsist, is when he puts his foot in his mouth or when elections look close. He snubbed ALL of the major black cuacus'.

5.hes screwed poor people over, and over again. He gave trillions of dollars in tax breaks, loophole stances and outright bailout money. Hes ecploded the corperate welfare model to astronomical levels and banks are stilll doing nothing for the people, and worse the tax payers are being screwef WORSE.

6. defense spending is absolutely sick. Our schools are falling apart, people are starving, our national level of income, or purcjasing power has dropped the most in my lifetime and he seems to only give a damn about stupid chit no-one really cares about.

7.NDAA... I cant even talk about it without getting physically sick.

Honestly, who gives a chit about what happens in syria or libya or
    anywhere that doesnt fix our damn country. Im sick of this chit.

And WE are to blame!

Gay marriage,abortion,religion,guns,hemp/cannibis,race enequality,gender enequality.... ITS ALL BULLCHIT.

It is only trotted out to distract us. Its like its their ear biting technique, to distract us from the royal arse pounding they keep giving us.

We have one of the most corrupt governments in the world. By far!
    It kills and beats citizens, it intimidates them for protesting and labels them terrorist for speaking out against corruption. I read a NYT article that blew the top off an fbi investigation,wiretaping,following and arresting OWS protesters and tried to bait them into terror acts.

Im ashamed to say i voted for this dude, he is a horrible human being and a worse leader. I expected more from him. And he has been nothing more than a slightly more cognitive, but worse version of bush part duex.

Since when did liberals become advocates of war?

Since when did libs become advocates or defenders of civil liberty intrusion?

Since when did libs become a people FOR the super rich.

Since when did dems become the party of overpolicing and heavyhanded militerization of our country...

Im disgusted and i now vow to never vote for anyone, as a lesser of two evils. I would feel much better if i voted gary johnson.
    Last edited by USAFspeedboy; 02-02-2013 at 12:49 PM.
    "Girl was bout as nutty as squirel $h!t"- Uncle ruckas.

President Obama:

Is a horrible President... There, i siad it!
    Feels good to put it out there in the atmosphere doesn't it.
    I'm your mama, I'm your daddy
    I'm that nigga in the alley
    I'm your doctor when in need
    Want some coke, have some weed
    You know me, I'm your friend
    Your main boy, thick and thin

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

Ain't I clean, bad machine
    Super cool, super mean
    Dealin' good for the Man,
    Superfly, here I stand
    Secret stash, heavy bread
    Baddest bitches in the bed

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

It's George Bush's fault.
    “Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.”

I'm totally with you USAF. The dude f***ing sickens. What makes me even more ill is that the alternative in the last election was even worse.

And I'm with Cornel West, it too pisses me off that he used MLK's bible for the swearing in. He's not even in MLK's league.
    "Jesus is ideal and wonderful, but you Christians -- you are not like him."

-Gandhi

So I can assume that USAFspeedboy does not agree with Al Shaprton that Obama deserves to be added to Mount Rushmore.
    “Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.”

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Grimes View Post
    So I can assume that USAFspeedboy does not agree with Al Shaprton that Obama deserves to be added to Mount Rushmore.
    He apparently thinks Sharpton is an ultra right wing conservative.

So, if he's right, can Obama be a weak kneed, big government, commie pacifist at the same time?
    I've got binders full of women
    and a one point plan.

Great speech orator, terrible leader. Would do poorly in many Happens to be better by far to the clowns he ran against for the Presidency.
    I promise I won't do it again

Quote Originally Posted by Raid View Post
    Great speech orator, terrible leader. Would do poorly in many Happens to be better by far to the clowns he ran against for the Presidency.
    It really is a very sad commentary on the people that are in a position to be leaders of our country. And on us, the voting public as well.
    I'm your mama, I'm your daddy
    I'm that nigga in the alley
    I'm your doctor when in need
    Want some coke, have some weed
    You know me, I'm your friend
    Your main boy, thick and thin

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

Ain't I clean, bad machine
    Super cool, super mean
    Dealin' good for the Man,
    Superfly, here I stand
    Secret stash, heavy bread
    Baddest bitches in the bed

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

I don't know when we will ever have another" great"president again. Outside influence prevents this from happening. We've had different variations of the same guy the last 20+ years. But I've come to accept that and so I voted Obama. he's ok but he certainly doesn't listen much to the folks that put him there. He's got 4 years to do it, but I doubt it.
    "Stop doing the wrong things. Stop promoting competition and choice as answers to the very inequality that was created by competition and choice."
    ~ Diane Ravitch, Reign of Error

The funny part is 80% of people actually expected change. Politicians divide and conquer and a bunch of fools fall hook, line and sinker for it. Some still vigorously defend their choice. It's laughable but thanks for "paying" along.

We get the politicians we deserve and they act EXACTLY the way we want them to.

You guys should read up on Abraham Lincoln and how he governed. He was CONSTANTLY upsetting the radicals, to the point that they often considered choosing another leader and he obviously wildly upset the conservatives. And yet he managed to guide the nation through arguably its most difficult times and is today considered one of our greatest Presidents.

I'm NOT trying to equate Lincoln to Obama. My point is that people tend to have unrealistic expectations of what a President can and can't do.

I'm not going to respond to Speedy's rant because it's mostly boiler plate right wing talking points. Seems like Speedy has decided to be a conservative since his return. Makes no difference to me.
    The trouble with the world today is the intelligent people are full of doubt and the dumb people are full of confidence - Charles Bukowski

Here are a few things I give credit to Obama for:

1. Getting serious about getting us out of Iraq.
    2. Looking now to get us out of Afghanistan.
    3. Keeping us, so far, out of war with Iran.
    4. Finally tackling this issue of gun control - which is not, IMO, gun confiscation, but rather an effort to keep guns out of the hands of those who would misuse them on the general public including children (to me that's long overdue).

Some of his appointments I don't like, some I do - that goes for any President, and I have never seen one who I like everything they do. So far, we have not fallen off this precarious 'fiscal cliff' like some in Europe seem to have, and it may be inevitable for us due only in small part to Obama.

I have to give credit where it's due, Mates. I agree with WB that the alternative to Obama (Romney) would not have been as effective at the 4 issues above I find to be significant issues. I did not like the idea of Master Vitalis in the White House.

Now, there are many things Obama has/is doing that I don't agree with, and there are many in the vocal opposition. I specifically don't like the drones and the surveillance of Americans, the Patriot Act (which he didn't dream up) and the NDAA. The Campaign Finance reform issue - that's like asking water not to be wet - until the AMERICAN PEOPLE WAKE UP and start electing people who are not beholden to BIG MONEY DONORS we will have politicians who are beholden to them.
    Gang Way!

Quote Originally Posted by flyerhawk View Post
    We get the politicians we deserve and they act EXACTLY the way we want them to.

You guys should read up on Abraham Lincoln and how he governed. He was CONSTANTLY upsetting the radicals, to the point that they often considered choosing another leader and he obviously wildly upset the conservatives. And yet he managed to guide the nation through arguably its most difficult times and is today considered one of our greatest Presidents.

I'm NOT trying to equate Lincoln to Obama. My point is that people tend to have unrealistic expectations of what a President can and can't do.

I'm not going to respond to Speedy's rant because it's mostly boiler plate right wing talking points. Seems like Speedy has decided to be a conservative since his return. Makes no difference to me.
    Wrong wing, read it again.
    and a one point plan.

Quote Originally Posted by RayClay View Post
    Wrong wing, read it again.
    What is a RayClay, anyway? Is that like Play-Doh? Or a person who plays with it?
    Gang Way!

Quote Originally Posted by Rear Admiral View Post
    What is a RayClay, anyway? Is that like Play-Doh? Or a person who plays with it?
    Flyer said

I'm not going to respond to Speedy's rant because it's mostly boiler plate right wing talking points.
    But if you read Speedy's post it largely objects to Obama from a very left wing perspective, which is consistent with his all his posts.
    and a one point plan.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast