Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Breed View Post
    Good flix. Johnny Depp did another bang up job in that movie. I didn't like Penelope Cruz that much in it though.
    I thought she portrayed a really good b**tch...so good that I did not like her as well, but I commend her acting for it- although asking latino actresses to play a "b**ch", is like asking Adam Sandler if Rob Schneider will be in his next movie.
    Last edited by Depp; 02-02-2013 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rear Admiral View Post
    Good Grief, she's a dog. There must be some hard up dudes here at KFFL. Get out more, is all I can suggest.
    You act as if a stupid, stoned, 23 year old who acts like she's 15 isn't an incredible turn on. All she needs is to be wearing a bikini made out of bologna and she would be the most desirable womon on the face of the Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Depp View Post
    Can somebody answer this question specifically to me..why is this inappropriate? Hear me out before you castrate me...if, hypothetically, the teaching doesn't change, and there is no favoritism given in regards to testing/grades and there are no repercussions regarding other students finding out/ what have you..(obviously not realistic- yet nevertheless, hardly ever the argument given)...why is it so bad if everyone involved is of legal age? This very same thing and to greater detail, happens very frequently in college, yet nobody seems to care, even when it involves the same exact ages..
    Its a disruption of the learning process.
    "Stop doing the wrong things. Stop promoting competition and choice as answers to the very inequality that was created by competition and choice."
    ~ Diane Ravitch, Reign of Error

Quote Originally Posted by Davekn View Post
    You act as if a stupid, stoned, 23 year old who acts like she's 15 isn't an incredible turn on. All she needs is to be wearing a bikini made out of bologna and she would be the most desirable womon on the face of the Earth.
    Honey flavored ham or turkey would be much much better than regular ol' baloney.
    I'm your mama, I'm your daddy
    I'm that nigga in the alley
    I'm your doctor when in need
    Want some coke, have some weed
    You know me, I'm your friend
    Your main boy, thick and thin

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

Ain't I clean, bad machine
    Super cool, super mean
    Dealin' good for the Man,
    Superfly, here I stand
    Secret stash, heavy bread
    Baddest bitches in the bed

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

She could be wearing a prime rib brazziere and lobster tail earrings with a banana split in her lap and I'd still rather scarf a bag of cheetos and play a round of gooney golf without aching.

Next you guys are going to start saying you've had wet dreams about Hillary Clinton.
    Gang Way!

Quote Originally Posted by Rear Admiral View Post

Good Grief, she's a dog.
    She can round off my numbers anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by ErkTheJerk View Post
    She can round off my numbers anytime!
    Good Gosh, I must have pressed the wrong link. Lemme go back and see...

Nope, she does nothing for me. She won't give me nightmares, but these ladies are more my caliber: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4ttD...layer_embedded
    Last edited by Rear Admiral; 02-03-2013 at 01:37 AM.
    Gang Way!

Quote Originally Posted by ForWhoForWhat? View Post
    Its a disruption of the learning process.
    Right, but I'm just wondering why it's perceived so drastically different if the same thing were to happen in college involving the same ages.

Stupid by her and clearly you have to fire her, but not something I"m about to get outraged about.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Quote Originally Posted by ForWhoForWhat? View Post
    I'm not leading the investigation into this case, but i do know, if you don't cross your T's and dot your i's you leave the district liable to a suit--one far more costly to the tax payers than giving this bimbo a couple more checks. Why not get it right the first time for potentially pennies on the dollar?

Depp pretty much covered what I was going to say so I will just say that I edited this to say "I would hit it"
    Last edited by Godstree; 02-03-2013 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    Stupid by her and clearly you have to fire her, but not something I"m about to get outraged about.
    I'm pretty forgiving when it comes to smoking dope by and large. But this is so far over the line I just gotta react. I just picture this working class kid who has only one chance of going to college and that's an academic scholarship and he's borderline. I'm sure he'd be just fine with the thought that his future may rest in the hope that a mistake is not made by a stoned teacher grading his work.

Is this an incredible long shot to happen? Of course. Point is there are certain lines you do not cross. And any teacher stupid enough to post this stuff is certainly stupid enough to screw up the grading of a student's paper because she is stoned.

Quote Originally Posted by Davekn View Post
    I'm pretty forgiving when it comes to smoking dope by and large. But this is so far over the line I just gotta react. I just picture this working class kid who has only one chance of going to college and that's an academic scholarship and he's borderline. I'm sure he'd be just fine with the thought that his future may rest in the hope that a mistake is not made by a stoned teacher grading his work.

Is this an incredible long shot to happen? Of course. Point is there are certain lines you do not cross. And any teacher stupid enough to post this stuff is certainly stupid enough to screw up the grading of a student's paper because she is stoned.
    That assumes she has actually done (most) of what she says she has done, rather than being merely an idiot who ran her mouth online.

Thing is that modern (social) media makes you incredibly vulnerable for all kinds of 'scandals'. Meaning you have to watch yourself 24/7 all year round, since you do not have a right anymore to a private life (at least not one that becomes known).
    Al Michaels: "That's the loudest manure chant I have ever heared!"

Sleeping barely above the sea... and walking under water

Quote Originally Posted by DutchBird View Post
    That assumes she has actually done (most) of what she says she has done, rather than being merely an idiot who ran her mouth online.
    Valid point.

Thing is that modern (social) media makes you incredibly vulnerable for all kinds of 'scandals'. Meaning you have to watch yourself 24/7 all year round, since you do not have a right anymore to a private life (at least not one that becomes known).
    This is the thing though. When you run your mouth on social media the way that this teacher did whether what she claimed is true or not. Particularly on the big boys of said social media such as FB and twitter. There has to be something that should click in your head that says, "By doing what I'm doing now. I'm willfully discarding numerous pieces of my right to privacy armor and it can come back and bite me in the ass in a living in the real world kinda way."

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

Super cool, super mean
    Superfly, here I stand
    Secret stash, heavy bread
    Baddest bitches in the bed

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

She's not hot enough to outweigh that level of stupidity.

I'd still hit it anyway.

I'm your pusherman
    I'm your pusherman

Super cool, super mean