Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Payton34 View Post
    Did you get to tongue kiss any super models?
    My high school conquests begin and end with the gorgeous-despite-being-flattish-chested one I dated 20 years after.
    APF doesn't come in screaming at others about how stupid they are. APF doesn't spam NST with the same tired topic 30 times a month. APF doesn't link to some kook in his mom's basement telling you how to, "Be afraid. Be very afraid" of the world falling down around you. And, when APF is proven wrong, he acknowledges he made a mistake and moves on, rather than harping about "sheeple."

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

3 - Davekn : For being the butt of my jokes.
    2 - Raid: For hitting 50K...and still being in SECOND place...
    1 - Stephen: He said something awesome that I can't remember, but the guy is a solid poster...
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by AndromedaPatFan View Post
    My high school conquests begin and end with the gorgeous-despite-being-flattish-chested one I dated 20 years after.
    You dated a high school girl 20 years after you graduated from high school? Congrats, flat-chested or no.

Now be careful out there.

3 Raid - for a well conceived intelligent thread about the Hagel hearing. Actually took points away for the 50K, cause it just magnified the ratio of foolishness to intelligent thread(s)

2 Patsfan2003 - for good posts keeping threads on track while 90% of posters are doing the equivalent of a primal scream. When the righties and lefties come together to hate everything equally, you know intelligent discourse is a casualty.

1 Andromeda Fence Fan. for keeping people accountable.
    Last edited by RayClay; 02-05-2013 at 02:19 AM.
    I've got binders full of women
    and a one point plan.

Eh, what the hell.

3 - Jim in NYC.

For all his posts to the annoying ref whining.

2 - Rear Admiral

Just like his posts. On all subjects.

1 - Flyerhawk

Ally in the hawk threads.

I can't remember my votes from last month that you guys refused to count because it was all for this month, but now that it's next month, I can't remember back that far.

3. Jim for bringing the POTM back.

2. Someone else for bringing something back. Um... Raid is old school. He probably brought something back. Syphilis, maybe?

1. Ice for bringing sexy back.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

3 - Payton34 - Because the "hawk" line was exactly what was needed to get this thread rolling.....truly magnificent
    2 - LGM - I swear to God, if you ever talk back to me again...
    1 - Ice9 - I gave you 3 points last month, now I'm giving you 1....do we need to have a talk?

I know some people's feelings must be crushed right now...
    Last edited by Wounded Bear; 02-05-2013 at 04:58 PM.
    "Jesus is ideal and wonderful, but you Christians -- you are not like him."

-Gandhi

3. Rear Admiral - For some good posts this month
    2. Gmainiac - ditto
    1. Wounded Bear - For driving those who shall not be named crazy with his blind dogmatism.

Last chance...will probably close voting tomorrow.
    "You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Why is nobody calling any of these people out for voting for JANUARY POTM for stuff that happened in FEBRUARY? You guys just about booted me out of the thread for doing it last month.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12