Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    There is a reason we like to look at the hottest celebrities v. the ugly.
    I am clay.

Wow last time there was a thread about an ugly person many people got very upset....

I sure hope there is nobody on this site that looks like the people mentioned...
    Ignorance is those who disparage believers....12 They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the LORD—the grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more.
    13 Then young women will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

I'll take 'famous people I can feel superior to for a thousand' Alex
    "the blade itself incites to violence." - Homer

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeyMonsta View Post
    Wow last time there was a thread about an ugly person many people got very upset....

I sure hope there is nobody on this site that looks like the people mentioned...
    A lot of people say I look just like Lindsay Lohan. I like cocaine.
    "And if there is nothing that can so hide the face of our fellow-man as morality can, religion can hide from us as nothing else can the face of God." -- Martin Buber

"You do not like religion; we started from that assumption. But in conducting an honest battle against it, which is not completely without effort, you do not want to have fought against a shadow like the one with which we have struggled." -- Friedrich Schleiermacher

Quote Originally Posted by Big Pink Monkey View Post
    You don't get to 2013 Lindsay Lohan just on cocaine.
    The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

R.W. 09.21.10 I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Pink Monkey View Post
    There are endless possibilities for jokes here but I will let others partake....
    Ignorance is those who disparage believers....12 They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the LORD—the grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more.
    13 Then young women will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory J. Bonini View Post
    I'm not defending the current version of her, but you picked the most airbrushed, makeup-laden photo of her for the first one as comparison. The second photo, sans the fake lips, can be digitized to make her look pretty, too.
    Great point. I saw Lohan on the local news yesterday. No doubt she's not the fresh faced babe that she once was when she made Mean Girls, but she's not ugly now or anything.
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad

When I see James Carville I hear banjos. When I see his wife I don't think Deliverance.

When I see Sara Bernhardt I think zombie. When I see Carrot Top with her I think Apocalypse Now.

When I think of Donna Shalayla and Janet Napolitano I think Gay Marriage Now and make it Mandatory with infidelity punished by death.
    Gang Way!

This thread is useless, errr, I mean much better, without pics.

Kyle Busch

Brittany Griner

Mayim Bialik

Kathy Griffin
    "Yeah, everything that guy just said is Bullsh!t..... Thank you.." -Vincent LaGuardia Gambini-

Jimmy Kimmel's come a long way from his The Man Show days, eh.
    The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad

Quote Originally Posted by Breed View Post
    Grading ugly people, eh. While there are exceptions to every rule. I don't really think anyone is ugly. Ugly is truly a very strong word. Some people simply look better than others. On a side note though. Can you imagine the horse face jokes a kid from Scottie Pippen and Dana Bash would get. They'd be just brutal.
    This reminds me of a story...me and a bunch of buddies were clubbing in L.A. and my buddy (the one you always were the wing man with) got to talking to this smoking babe...and she invited him to tag along with her group. So happens that Scottie Pippen was in that group...and had the hots for her...but my buddy ended up **** blocking him that night...and Pippen was giving my buddy an ugly look all night...

Quote Originally Posted by Cory J. Bonini View Post
    To the OP, Sarah Jessica Parker wins. Close this thread.
    Now I know SJP has horse face...OKAY...but honestly...she isn't someone I'd throw outta bed...especially the younger SJP...

Quote Originally Posted by GreenKelly View Post
    Angelina Jolie. Nasty
    Really? Wow...she's fine...not the hottest all time...but damn fine...
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Jimmy Kimmel's come a long way from his The Man Show days, eh.
    Still his best show though.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Grading ugly people, eh. While there are exceptions to every rule. I don't really think anyone is ugly. Ugly is truly a very strong word. Some people simply look better than others.
    Fine, physically unattractive then...

You'd think a Redskins' fan would almost go out of their way to not be quite so P.C. ... LOL!!!
    "Yeah, everything that guy just said is Bullsh!t..... Thank you.." -Vincent LaGuardia Gambini-

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast