Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Ugly Celebrities

We always talk about the hottest Celebrities. So instead let's change things up try to make others sick be posting the names of the Celebrities you think look gross under the Age of 50. So no one that isn't hot anymore just because they didn't age well. Let's also stick to celebrities on a national level that everyone has heard of from somewhere. Doesn't matter if the person's an Actress, Singer, Newscaster on a national level, or even a politician as long as they're recognizable to us all.

Posted Pictures are welcome and the the uglier picture you can find the better.

As an example I just don't think Courtney Love has anything going for her. She's one ugly broad.

Courtney Love was hot once.

Most performing artists were good-looking once, especially the women, or their careers would never have gotten started. Comedians are a big exception to the rule; you could fill this thread just with them. Another big group of exceptions would be opera singers and popular singers with "operatic" voices; they're commonly fat, or at least plump.

Susan Boyle fits the "operatic voice" rule, plus she didn't even become a celebrity until her mid-/late-40s , so she's a good example.

Comic actors? Hmm. Jack Black doesn't look too good. On the other hand, my wife gushes over how good-looking Steve Carrell was as a young mail carrier before he made it as an actor.

Among newscasters, Candy Crowley is plain or worse. Kudos to her for making a good career anyway.
    APF doesn't come in screaming at others about how stupid they are. APF doesn't spam NST with the same tired topic 30 times a month. APF doesn't link to some kook in his mom's basement telling you how to, "Be afraid. Be very afraid" of the world falling down around you. And, when APF is proven wrong, he acknowledges he made a mistake and moves on, rather than harping about "sheeple."

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

Are we talking natural or hollywood aided?
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Lyle Lovett
    "Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed but rather evolved." - Francis Crick.

"For since the creation of the world, God's invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

"It's one reason I hate reading what Tyke writes. It just annoys the hell out of me." - Big Pink Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by tyke1doe View Post
    Lyle Lovett
    It's been long since I said this -- but Tyke just made an outstanding point.
    APF doesn't come in screaming at others about how stupid they are. APF doesn't spam NST with the same tired topic 30 times a month. APF doesn't link to some kook in his mom's basement telling you how to, "Be afraid. Be very afraid" of the world falling down around you. And, when APF is proven wrong, he acknowledges he made a mistake and moves on, rather than harping about "sheeple."

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

Grading ugly people, eh. While there are exceptions to every rule. I don't really think anyone is ugly. Ugly is truly a very strong word. Some people simply look better than others. On a side note though. Can you imagine the horse face jokes a kid from Scottie Pippen and Dana Bash would get. They'd be just brutal.

The world is a toll-free toilet
    Our mouths neurological ass0s
    And psychologically speaking
    We're in a state of mental diarrhea
    Talking sh*t a mile a minute
    Or in a state of constipated notions
    Can't think of nothin' but sh*t, and in this world of stinky futures
    Sh*tty memories and constipated 19 now-nows
    Emerges from the hiney of your head the doo doo chasers
    The Promentalsh*tbackwashpsychosisenemasquad
    Bringing you music to get your sh*t together by

Amy Winehouse...I think being dead for a year and a half now may have actually improved her looks.

Lindsay Lohan. She's a mess. Used to be gorgeous, but took the roughest road she could find the last decade.

She's looking like Elizabeth Taylor now. Just not the 20 year old version of her that she really wanted. More like the 2005 version.
    The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

R.W. 09.21.10 I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbelt View Post
    Lindsay Lohan. She's a mess. Used to be gorgeous, but took the roughest road she could find the last decade.

She's looking like Elizabeth Taylor now. Just not the 20 year old version of her that she really wanted. More like the 2005 version.
    Good one...talk about a fall from grace

...and thats not even taking her worst pictures
    Draft well and then coach em up!

Find the next Ronnie Lott & Justin Smith & Jerry Rice & Deion Sanders

God she was hot once
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Do a GIS of "Lindsay Lohan before and after" just sad.
    The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

R.W. 09.21.10 I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Genus49 View Post
    Good one...talk about a fall from grace

...and thats not even taking her worst pictures
    I'm not defending the current version of her, but you picked the most airbrushed, makeup-laden photo of her for the first one as comparison. The second photo, sans the fake lips, can be digitized to make her look pretty, too.

To the OP, Sarah Jessica Parker wins. Close this thread.

Angelina Jolie. Nasty
    [I]"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." ___ Samuel Adams "Father of the American Revolution"

"Originally Posted by JackBauer"
    I'm still waiting to see the Democrats running on a platform of reduced federal spending.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory J. Bonini View Post
    To the OP, Sarah Jessica Parker wins. Close this thread.

2nd.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast