Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1st Mock Trade Discussion

Work the deal out here.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Denver could be willing to move for a solid price. DJ Williams could be had for a mid round pick.

Jets are looking for a QB and are shopping Revis. No player or pick is off limits, though.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

49ers are very interested in moving up a little in the first round. We have three 3rds and a boat load of picks later in the draft.

Also, looking to trade Alex Smith for a pick or part of a deal to move up in the first round.
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

Dre... clear your PMs.

Matt Flynn is available for 3rd round pick range.

Quote Originally Posted by femurov View Post
    Dre... clear your PMs.
    Sorry man, done now

Sent from my T-Hub2 using Tapatalk 2
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

Remember that there is a trade deadline in this mock. Once the draft starts, no more trades will be allowed.

Green Bay is open to trade back a little if a team wants to try and move back into the first to get a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Dre View Post
    49ers are very interested in moving up a little in the first round. We have three 3rds and a boat load of picks later in the draft.

Also, looking to trade Alex Smith for a pick or part of a deal to move up in the first round.
    Im not in this draft but how do you have the 49ers with 3 - 3rd's? Comp pick?
    --Colorado Avalanche
    --San Francisco 49ers
    --Washington Nationals
    --San Antonio Spurs

"If a person has an imaginary friend they call him crazy but if a bunch of people have the same imaginary friend they call it religion"

-My two favourite teams are the SF 49ers and whoever is playing the Seahawks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakic19 View Post
    Im not in this draft but how do you have the 49ers with 3 - 3rd's? Comp pick?
    Yeah ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by femurov View Post
    Remember that there is a trade deadline in this mock. Once the draft starts, no more trades will be allowed.
    Not even draft picks?

Redskins looking to trade S Moss, D Hall, Orakpo and J Morgan...

Looking for draft picks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dcskins View Post
    Redskins looking to trade S Moss, D Hall, Orakpo and J Morgan...

Looking for draft picks!!!!

Price on Orakpo?
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

Chargers interested in moving up from 11 to the 6-8 range.

Eagles have Vick, Asomugha and really any of the defenders on the trade block for a midround pick.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast