Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
Results 301 to 308 of 308
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Rear Admiral View Post
    Well, there were witnesses who claimed he was still breathing after being pronounced dead on the table. I once wrote a screenplay about the government taking falsely executed inmates to a secret facility where they used them in genetic alteration tests to create 'superhumans'. It was called The Prometheus Project. One of them escaped and he was a real bitch to re-capture.
    Um, okay. Do you have any videos of a look-a-like McVeigh from a South American country who speaks with an North American accent and bad Spanish/Portuguese speaker? Come on man. I need something more. Did someone dig up his grave and find an empty coffin or DNA test and find it's not him? Come on man. I need something solid. Like what I showed so far.
    As defined by the Official Terrorism Training For Law Enforcement:
    What Is Domestic Terrorism?
    Extreme force and violence perpetrated by
    the people government of a country, within that country,
    for the purpose of coercing its government and population public
    into modifying its behavior"

    You are either with Our Constitution or you are with The Terrorists!

    Government...if it leans to the left it eventually means theft. - tlc

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Tied to the KFFL merry-go-round
    Posts
    24,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Rear Admiral View Post
    Well, there were witnesses who claimed he was still breathing after being pronounced dead on the table. I once wrote a screenplay about the government taking falsely executed inmates to a secret facility where they used them in genetic alteration tests to create 'superhumans'. It was called The Prometheus Project. One of them escaped and he was a real bitch to re-capture.
    Rear Admiral Scarn to the rescue!
    "My life is not easy, but it's awesome." - Steve Gleason

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    The High Seas
    Posts
    37,276
    Quote Originally Posted by thelittlecheese View Post
    Um, okay. Do you have any videos of a look-a-like McVeigh from a South American country who speaks with an North American accent and bad Spanish/Portuguese speaker? Come on man. I need something more. Did someone dig up his grave and find an empty coffin or DNA test and find it's not him? Come on man. I need something solid. Like what I showed so far.
    No, I only have a hunch. And those witnesses. But he WAS cremated. That should tell us something. It's very, very curious they elected to 'vanish' the evidence in this, and only this case. It's not like them to do that unless something is Very Fishy, as in Lee Harvey Oswald Fishy.

    I have heard rumors there were plastic surgery bills on his credit card well after his demise, and a suave character wearing camo clothing and a pink carnation was spotted in the self-service checkout line in the Poughkepsie K-Mart. We have dispatched Jessy 'The Body of Evidence' Ventura to the location. Stay tuned.
    Gang Way!

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Rear Admiral View Post
    No, I only have a hunch. And those witnesses. But he WAS cremated. That should tell us something. It's very, very curious they elected to 'vanish' the evidence in this, and only this case. It's not like them to do that unless something is Very Fishy, as in Lee Harvey Oswald Fishy.

    I have heard rumors there were plastic surgery bills on his credit card well after his demise, and a suave character wearing camo clothing and a pink carnation was spotted in the self-service checkout line in the Poughkepsie K-Mart. We have dispatched Jessy 'The Body of Evidence' Ventura to the location. Stay tuned.
    Yeah. Too bad none of that checks out RA. You don't have what it takes you to be a good CTer. I'm going to need you to attend my CTer Academy. You can take out a student loan and a CTer degree will cost ya. We'll get you on track and fix up those poor logic skills in no time.
    As defined by the Official Terrorism Training For Law Enforcement:
    What Is Domestic Terrorism?
    Extreme force and violence perpetrated by
    the people government of a country, within that country,
    for the purpose of coercing its government and population public
    into modifying its behavior"

    You are either with Our Constitution or you are with The Terrorists!

    Government...if it leans to the left it eventually means theft. - tlc

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    The High Seas
    Posts
    37,276
    Quote Originally Posted by thelittlecheese View Post
    Yeah. Too bad none of that checks out RA. You don't have what it takes you to be a good CTer. I'm going to need you to attend my CTer Academy. You can take out a student loan and a CTer degree will cost ya. We'll get you on track and fix up those poor logic skills in no time.
    Sign me up, I need to get my Junior G-Man Badge! They won't be pulling the wool over these eyes any longer!

    Now, if I do this only to discover that nobody ever conspires to do anything in this world and, as CHF implies, all acts are just random confluences of unintended events (like a Mercedes-Benz just POOF! appears in my driveway for me to take a field trip to a chocolate factory with) - then I get a refund, right?
    Last edited by Rear Admiral; 02-04-2013 at 06:09 PM.
    Gang Way!

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Rear Admiral View Post
    Sign me up, I need to get my Junior G-Man Badge! They won't be pulling the wool over these eyes any longer!

    Now, if I do this only to discover that nobody ever conspires to do anything in this world and, as CHF implies, all acts are just random confluences of unintended events (like a Mercedes-Benz just POOF! appears in my driveway for me to take a field trip to a chocolate factory with) - then I get a refund, right?
    RA, there are no refunds and I'm gonna have to ask you to repay that school loan like the govt wants you to.
    As defined by the Official Terrorism Training For Law Enforcement:
    What Is Domestic Terrorism?
    Extreme force and violence perpetrated by
    the people government of a country, within that country,
    for the purpose of coercing its government and population public
    into modifying its behavior"

    You are either with Our Constitution or you are with The Terrorists!

    Government...if it leans to the left it eventually means theft. - tlc

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    The High Seas
    Posts
    37,276
    Quote Originally Posted by thelittlecheese View Post
    RA, there are no refunds and I'm gonna have to ask you to repay that school loan like the govt wants you to.
    But I learned no marketable skills there! And any time I spoke up about it I got D's!
    Gang Way!

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Rear Admiral View Post
    But I learned no marketable skills there! And any time I spoke up about it I got D's!
    lol
    As defined by the Official Terrorism Training For Law Enforcement:
    What Is Domestic Terrorism?
    Extreme force and violence perpetrated by
    the people government of a country, within that country,
    for the purpose of coercing its government and population public
    into modifying its behavior"

    You are either with Our Constitution or you are with The Terrorists!

    Government...if it leans to the left it eventually means theft. - tlc

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Fantasy Football Rankings


Part of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties.