Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunchuckz View Post
    The wacko thing never would have happened if Davey just allowed the ATF to exercise their legally procured warrant.
    But they would have seen all the pregnant and young mother underage girls.
    The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

R.W. 09.21.10 I love you.

<shrug> I give it until April at the outside, so they're tagline won't really matter. -Jim in NYC
    proof!

Quote Originally Posted by ThankGod4Walsh View Post
    I'm not going to have a thread on the Branch Dividian cult. You are free to go read up on the stuff that came out after the siege and all of the ironclad "evidence" they had against Koresh. At worst he was a polygamist preying on the gullibility of dozens of people and running a cult.

And basically our government agencies killed women and children US citizens because of what was supposedly "illegal ownership" of guns, which were all found to be legally purchased and stockpiled in case the value of guns went up during a government gun-grab.

Which you can see from today's gun sales, is 100% validated as a moneymaking scheme.

So based on actual tangible evidence, the worst charge anyone could have brought against Koresh was polygamy.

They supposedly wanted to save the kids from abuse, and then they CS gassed the whole compound and set it on fire and shot down from a blackhawk helicopter onto the compound.

Sorry, I'm not buying the bullcrap. And this little Citadel idea could easily turn out the same way. Particularly given their insistence on gun ownership and use. Which is the exact official reason why the ATF went after the BDs- legal ownership of a stockpile of weapons.
    I acutally cut an hour documetary on the Waco incident, including the debut of the interviews Koresh himself did on VHS tape with all the women and kids days before the fire.

So yeah, I'm pretty familiar with what went down.

And you're missing some stuff in the timeline before they gassed and brought in the copters.

But you know that.
    "the blade itself incites to violence." - Homer

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

At first I thought this was going to be about Glans Beck idea to start a community called Independence USA

The Domino founder wanted to start a Christain community until he found out his vision as he saw it would be unconsitutional

So are the walls to keep others out ?or to keep'em in

I'm sure it would be a peacefull community and that it council meetings ought to be highly intertaining
    As smart as the internet

We're all Bozo's on this bus.~FST

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryHawkFan View Post
    I acutally cut an hour documetary on the Waco incident, including the debut of the interviews Koresh himself did on VHS tape with all the women and kids days before the fire.

So yeah, I'm pretty familiar with what went down.

And you're missing some stuff in the timeline before they gassed and brought in the copters.

But you know that.
    Like the video of the front door encounter which was supposedly filmed from 4 different angles but all 4 tapes were destroyed or lost?

Yeah. Whatever.

My simple point is, collect guns in walled compound, ATF and government will not take kindly to it.
    “Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.” -Gandhi

Rational skepticism is not the same thing as being a conspiracy theorist.

Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream. -Muggeridge

Was there stuff that happened between the ATF and the residents (fatal stuff) before the helicopters and gas were called in? Yes or no?
    "the blade itself incites to violence." - Homer

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

Looks like a holding pen. Perfect.
    I am clay.

I saw a bit on the news about a"fashion designer" making cloths to help shield the wearer from drones. The hoodie element obviously shields the wearers face while certain metalic panels help hide a pesrsons heat signature from thermal cameras/viewers.
    1 piece looked just like the head gear the German gunners wore in the film Guns of Navarone( the original)
    Other skecthes looked like hoodied ponchos
    As smart as the internet

Great marketing approach.
    As smart as the internet

How do you spice up a reflecting pool? With a firearms museum naturally.

These people thought of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky View Post
    How do you spice up a reflecting pool? With a firearms museum naturally.

These people thought of everything.
    Great cultural center.

Is the pool colored red ?....................................Or will it be stained later
    As smart as the internet

All disputes will be resolved through revolvers at high noon.
    The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

R.W. 09.21.10 I love you.

<shrug> I give it until April at the outside, so they're tagline won't really matter. -Jim in NYC
    proof!

Three: Every able-bodied Patriot aged 13 and older governed by this Agreement shall annually demonstrate proficiency with a handgun of choice by hitting a man-sized steel target at 25 yards with open sights at the Citadel range. Each Resident shall have 10 shots and must hit the target at least 7 times.
    WTF kind of requirement is that?!? So only 3 innnocent bystanders get hit .... You'd hope they hit the target 10 out of 10 times....
    Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Quote Originally Posted by ThankGod4Walsh View Post
    I'm not going to have a thread on the Branch Dividian cult. You are free to go read up on the stuff that came out after the siege and all of the ironclad "evidence" they had against Koresh. At worst he was a polygamist preying on the gullibility of dozens of people and running a cult.

And basically our government agencies killed women and children US citizens because of what was supposedly "illegal ownership" of guns, which were all found to be legally purchased and stockpiled in case the value of guns went up during a government gun-grab.

Which you can see from today's gun sales, is 100% validated as a moneymaking scheme.

So based on actual tangible evidence, the worst charge anyone could have brought against Koresh was polygamy.

They supposedly wanted to save the kids from abuse, and then they CS gassed the whole compound and set it on fire and shot down from a blackhawk helicopter onto the compound.

Sorry, I'm not buying the bullcrap. And this little Citadel idea could easily turn out the same way. Particularly given their insistence on gun ownership and use. Which is the exact official reason why the ATF went after the BDs- legal ownership of a stockpile of weapons.

Weren't there also issues with some of the ages of the women?

It was all good at the Warren Jeff compounds

If they do build and fill this camp, where will they find jobs ?

Can't all run gunshops
    As smart as the internet

If all the citizens inside the 'Citadel' are law abiding why do they need guns? The wouldn't even need them for a duel to settle disputes because there wouldn't be any disputes.

I think the government blew it on Waco because they didn't just wait for Koresh to go out for 6-pack and bust him, cutting off the head of the snake before inspecting the home/compound. In not doing so the government seriously underestimated the resistance they would meet from the BD's and thus left all those children vulnerable. Some people, IMO and namely at least Janet Reno, should have been brought up on murder and arson charges for deliberately setting fire to the compound knowing those children were inside. I do think Koresh was molesting underage girls (which the government should have known and was thus not coming out to face life in prison) and went straight to hell, for that and other reasons like calling himself some kind of Messiah, as I recall it. I also think many of the adult BD's are just as culpable for the deaths of those children as some in the government may be because the fact remains that when the Federal Government appears at your property with a warrant you are obligated to submit and take the matter up in Court. The problem is the Fed Gov underestimated the craziness of the BD's - heck they had an informant who was on the inside with them, and should have known they would not surrender peacefully. They had to know there were children in there and it pissed a lot of people off. Janet Reno came out and took responsibility for it and then turned around and went right back to her job like nothing happened, supposedly Clinton refused her resignation. Kind of like the tapdance Hillary just put on for us, and I wouldn't be surprised if she had a hand in the decisions that culminated in those deaths at Waco; people have a habit of turning up dead around her (Obama's selections for Secretary of State leave a lot to be desired - what exactly were Hilary's qualifications besides being a woman? 8 years in a dysfunctional White House and a carpet bagging stint in the Senate?). We have a government that is unaccountable and that's not good; it's dangerous and it has been lethal for many. It also sets the precedent for nobody to be accountable for anything, thanks, Bill. It's no wonder we have whackos shooting up innocent people when the government itself does it with no accountability. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see either happen at 'the Citadel'.
    Last edited by Rear Admiral; 01-30-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    Gang Way!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast