Thread: Yo, Draft Crazy

Yo, Draft Crazy

Tried to hit you up with a text but I lost my soul 12 FFL contacts in my phone.

I was just curious I know you are busy with your draft site but are you still helping out the IFL league and getting players to that league? If so, who did you get this year?

I tried to PM you my response but looks like your inbox is full. I hate to talk about this stuff publicly b/c I never know how other people are going to take it.

Yes, I have been very busy with the draft. Rankings, player profiles a ton of interviews. Jan and Feb, March are crazy months for me. April is too but about the first of April I start to cool down and just focus on my rankings and mock... Jan and Feb are especially busy because I am helping IFL teams.

This year I got 17 players signed to the league.

Green Bay Blizzard
    --------------------

WR Ryan Balentine, Southern Mississippi
    WR Danny Dembry, Wake Forest/New York Jets
    WR Justin Williams, Florida
    CB Timothy Shelley III, Fort Valley State
    CB C.J. Bailey, Southern Mississippi/CFL
    S Elijha Fields, Pittsburgh
    DE Lebon Daniel, Iowa/Packers
    DT Jerrod Black, Iowa State
    DT Maurice Hampton, Maryland/Lions

Grand Island Danger (Nebraska)

RB C.J. Gable, USC/Broncos/Saints
    CB Quan Starling, Marshall
    OG D'Angelo McCray, Memphis/Giants

Wyoming Cavalry

RB Thomas Gordon, Kentucky Weselyn
    S Khalil Harris, Kentucky Weselyn

Sioux Falls Storm

Wayne Williams, WR, Tuskegee
    Jeremy Brown, DE, Tuskegee/CFL
    Tim Dandridge, CB, Minnesota

This is the same league where the likes of Fred Jackson, Anthony Armstrong, Andre Anwosu etc have come from and had success in the NFL, so these guys all have hope they can do the same. Obviously not all of them can, but if I could get the opp for 1 of the 17 I would feel like I accomplished something. It takes up a lot of time helping get these kids ready because I have basically become their agent, I get calls from them from what car they should drive there, to what cleats they should use to where do I find a winter coat to take up to Green Bay with me. But it is very rewarding. One of the players Elijha Fields had an article written about him about how he would be at GB this year. Of course I got no credit for helping him get there but that isn't what is important to me. The players appreciate it and all the guys I help are good guys with the same goal in mind. It is really neat to see them get there and do well and have articles written about them over it.

Helped connect a lot of players to some good agent this year. Just all in all I have a lot of fun with everything, just very busy with it all especially during this time.

You can check my interview archive out from this year. http://www.newerascouting.com/category/interviews/

I have one set up with Matt Elam for next week...

Anyway... Clear out your inbox and I will tell you more.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

That is really neat. I cleared out my inbox. Tell me more.

Sent.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?