Chris Harris- A Bear Again

Mel Tucker had Chris Harris on his squad in Jacksonville last season. Now, days into his retirement, Chris Harris has taken an entry level job into the coaching ranks and joins Mel's defensive staff as a quality control coach.

I think that's a great move by Tucker and the Bears. Harris will build bridges into the vets on the team from the new staff and I think Harris has a solid head on his shoulders as well.

Welcome back Hit Man...

Quote Originally Posted by The Kaiser View Post
    Mel Tucker had Chris Harris on his squad in Jacksonville last season. Now, days into his retirement, Chris Harris has taken an entry level job into the coaching ranks and joins Mel's defensive staff as a quality control coach.

I think that's a great move by Tucker and the Bears. Harris will build bridges into the vets on the team from the new staff and I think Harris has a solid head on his shoulders as well.

Welcome back Hit Man...
    Well if he can give these guys some insight on how to play out of position, that's just super.
    "Jesus is ideal and wonderful, but you Christians -- you are not like him."

-Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Bear View Post
    Well if he can give these guys some insight on how to play out of position, that's just super.
    Hahaha.....I gotta admit that was pretty funny.
    "Nationalism is power hunger tempered by self-deception." - George Orwell

I was happy to see this news. I always liked Harris and I think he'll do well in his new career.