Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Raid View Post
    And that dude wasn't even born 'here'.

( And yes, on a census, one can check off any block(s) they wish, thus I chose negro or black. Did that just become a crime or something? )
    Only to black people.
    "Jesus is ideal and wonderful, but you Christians -- you are not like him."

-Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Raid View Post
    And that dude wasn't even born 'here'.

( And yes, on a census, one can check off any block(s) they wish, thus I chose negro or black. Did that just become a crime or something? )
    It is a crime actually. One that you can get fined for.

But no one will really care enough to prosecute you.
    The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

R.W. 09.21.10 I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbelt View Post
    It is a crime actually. One that you can get fined for.

But no one will really care enough to prosecute you.
    Man, that sucks. The Feds can fine someone for ... not responding also? Or just lying on the form?
    I promise I won't do it again

They can fine for both. But they don't do that. If you lie, that's on you and you have ceded your control over being represented properly in government matters. If you don't respond, they just expend federal resources to track you down and get your answers.
    The consistent factor of all of your dissatisfying relationships and failures is you.

This is nothing.....wasn't to long ago that Texas i believe it was had to rename a town called Niggerless.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItAZero! View Post
    This is nothing.....wasn't to long ago that Texas i believe it was had to rename a town called Niggerless.
    Not a town, Rick Perry's hunting camp was named Niggerhead, until the name became public. Then he changed it.

There is also a Negro Mountain Road in Maryland just south of the peak.

Here are some other places that provide only the best mailing addresses:

linky dinky

Quote Originally Posted by Superbelt View Post
    Not a town, Rick Perry's hunting camp was named Niggerhead, until the name became public. Then he changed it.
    That's a pretty good way to kill your political career....speaking of that...
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by MarkItAZero! View Post
    That's a pretty good way to kill your political career....speaking of that...
    Changing the name from Niggerhead in Texas?

Nah, he seems to be doing fine there still.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesKickA## View Post
    Holy hell I hate this state... Another waste of resources only this time to pander to the urban minorities... This state can't:

Pass a budget
    Lower unemployment
    Keep my taxes under control
    Keep younger people in this state to live, work and raise families

But they have time to:

Sue the NCAA to get rid of Penn State's sanctions
    Pass a law to stop a law that doesn't exist
    Now this

The only real regret I have in life is not moving out of this hell hole before I got married to a wife who won't move and had kids...

You could not be more wrong. Fast Eddie is Governor no longer. For the last two years:

Budgets have been passed

Unemployment is lower than three years ago.

Taxes have not been raised in the last two years , although Corbett was handed a deficit when he took office.

I'm not aware of any population flight from Pa. Philly, yes, but not the state.
    [I]"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." ___ Samuel Adams "Father of the American Revolution"

"Originally Posted by JackBauer"
    I'm still waiting to see the Democrats running on a platform of reduced federal spending.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelfan View Post
    As a lifelong PA resident I agree that they certainly have bigger problems to address than this.

However, if they want to honor the slave who died in the French and Indian War, naming it Nemesis Mountain would sound pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Predicto View Post
    That would be badass.

+2
    [I]"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." ___ Samuel Adams "Father of the American Revolution"

"Originally Posted by JackBauer"
    I'm still waiting to see the Democrats running on a platform of reduced federal spending.

Today a Texas State Rep introduced a bill that would make it illegal for the University of Texas and Texas A&M to not play a football game against one another. How's that for a lawmaker with nothing better to do?
    http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...me-4232299.php

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12