Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Bear View Post
    Let us know when you find out the date. I'm super interested about this.
    What are you interested in?
    “Where there is evidence, no one speaks of ‘faith’. We do not speak of faith that two and two are four or that the earth is round. We only speak of faith when we wish to substitute emotion for evidence.” - Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Jim in NYC View Post
    Two guys in my men's chorus are tying the knot. No date set yet.
    Feeling sad Jim? Always the bridesmaid, never the bride?
    As defined by the Official Terrorism Training For Law Enforcement:
    What Is Domestic Terrorism?
    Extreme force and violence perpetrated by
    the people government of a country, within that country,
    for the purpose of coercing its government and population public
    into modifying its behavior"

You are either with Our Constitution or you are with The Terrorists!

Government...if it leans to the left it eventually means theft. - tlc

This post is useless without pics.

And while I know that Joker's not bright enough to realize that this thread is intended to be as much political as personal, I thought you might be. Error noted.
    I don't pretend to be intelligent. I am getting dumber by the day.

Quote Originally Posted by ForWhoForWhat? View Post
    who are these mofos and why should i care?
    This has yet to get old.

They are two men living in Manhattan, and you should care because they are helping to destroy the institution of marriage, of course.
    “Where there is evidence, no one speaks of ‘faith’. We do not speak of faith that two and two are four or that the earth is round. We only speak of faith when we wish to substitute emotion for evidence.” - Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by ErkTheJerk yesterday View Post
    Poor Jim. Always the bridesmaid--never the bride.
    Quote Originally Posted by thelittlecheese this morning View Post
    Feeling sad Jim? Always the bridesmaid, never the bride?
    Your insults are as original as your ideas, cheesy.

Your insults are as original as your ideas, cheesy.
    What insult? Settle down Beavis.
    As defined by the Official Terrorism Training For Law Enforcement:
    What Is Domestic Terrorism?
    Extreme force and violence perpetrated by
    the people government of a country, within that country,
    for the purpose of coercing its government and population public
    into modifying its behavior"

You are either with Our Constitution or you are with The Terrorists!

Government...if it leans to the left it eventually means theft. - tlc

Congrats to your friends, JimNYC....
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Allow me to interject and supply the non PC answer: The liberal, God-hating scum need to rub their debauchery in your face at all times. For a peacocking queen like Jim, he has to PROVE he is gay and how WONDERFUL it is being .... "GAY" day after day, week after week.

More PC and undeniable truth. What really sucks is that the God-haters STOLE the word "gay", they STOLE one of the most beautiful images in the rainbow and perverted it to their own and absolutely have made a mockery of the phrase "marriage" which is a sacred act between a man and a woman.

Lastly, some cosmic and undeniable truth, and this is beyond a shadow of a doubt and the proof is in the pudding. It PROVES that man and woman are supposed to be together and anything else is a false cheap illusion in an attempt to achieve the same perfection. Do what thou wilt CANNOT be the whole of the law.

The absolute, most blissful cosmic experience that any man and woman on this planet can have is the SHARED Rite of Shiva. And this can only be achieved with a man and a woman. The gays have a name for their Rite of Shiva: felching and snowballing. I will let you to decipher the meanings of such. And yet, an anus is not a vagina and the key to the Rite of Shiva is the intermixing of semen and vaginal juicing and then the sharing of a kiss.

To summarize, the sexual experience between a man and a woman is the most wonderful GAY thing either person could ever achieve. And no "gay" poser can ever achieve that. Never, ever, ever. Kind of sheds some new light on being "gay" and ... happy. To quote Mark Twain: Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Quote Originally Posted by aguilas verdes View Post
    allow me to interject and supply the non pc answer: The liberal, god-hating scum need to rub their debauchery in your face at all times. For a peacocking queen like jim, he has to prove he is gay and how wonderful it is being .... "gay" day after day, week after week.

More pc and undeniable truth. What really sucks is that the god-haters stole the word "gay", they stole one of the most beautiful images in the rainbow and perverted it to their own and absolutely have made a mockery of the phrase "marriage" which is a sacred act between a man and a woman.

Lastly, some cosmic and undeniable truth, and this is beyond a shadow of a doubt and the proof is in the pudding. It proves that man and woman are supposed to be together and anything else is a false cheap illusion in an attempt to achieve the same perfection. Do what thou wilt cannot be the whole of the law.

The absolute, most blissful cosmic experience that any man and woman on this planet can have is the shared rite of shiva. And this can only be achieved with a man and a woman. The gays have a name for their rite of shiva: Felching and snowballing. I will let you to decipher the meanings of such. And yet, an anus is not a vagina and the key to the rite of shiva is the intermixing of semen and vaginal juicing and then the sharing of a kiss.

To summarize, the sexual experience between a man and a woman is the most wonderful gay thing either person could ever achieve. And no "gay" poser can ever achieve that. Never, ever, ever. Kind of sheds some new light on being "gay" and ... Happy. To quote mark twain: Denial isn't just a river in egypt.
    wtf?
    "Stop doing the wrong things. Stop promoting competition and choice as answers to the very inequality that was created by competition and choice."
    ~ Diane Ravitch, Reign of Error

Quote Originally Posted by Aguilas verdes View Post
    A. And yet, an anus is not a vagina and the key to the Rite of Shiva is the intermixing of semen and vaginal juicing and then the sharing of a kiss.

This post is useless without pics.
    APF doesn't come in screaming at others about how stupid they are. APF doesn't spam NST with the same tired topic 30 times a month. APF doesn't link to some kook in his mom's basement telling you how to, "Be afraid. Be very afraid" of the world falling down around you. And, when APF is proven wrong, he acknowledges he made a mistake and moves on, rather than harping about "sheeple."

-- Cory Bonini

Welchie summarized

wtf?
    I agree. WTF is the reason you don't have the cretin on Ignore yet??????

Quote Originally Posted by Aguilas verdes View Post
    Allow me to interject and supply the non PC answer: The liberal, God-hating scum need to rub their debauchery in your face at all times. For a peacocking queen like Jim, he has to PROVE he is gay and how WONDERFUL it is being .... "GAY" day after day, week after week.

More PC and undeniable truth. What really sucks is that the God-haters STOLE the word "gay", they STOLE one of the most beautiful images in the rainbow and perverted it to their own and absolutely have made a mockery of the phrase "marriage" which is a sacred act between a man and a woman.

Lastly, some cosmic and undeniable truth, and this is beyond a shadow of a doubt and the proof is in the pudding. It PROVES that man and woman are supposed to be together and anything else is a false cheap illusion in an attempt to achieve the same perfection. Do what thou wilt CANNOT be the whole of the law.

The absolute, most blissful cosmic experience that any man and woman on this planet can have is the SHARED Rite of Shiva. And this can only be achieved with a man and a woman. The gays have a name for their Rite of Shiva: felching and snowballing. I will let you to decipher the meanings of such. And yet, an anus is not a vagina and the key to the Rite of Shiva is the intermixing of semen and vaginal juicing and then the sharing of a kiss.

To summarize, the sexual experience between a man and a woman is the most wonderful GAY thing either person could ever achieve. And no "gay" poser can ever achieve that. Never, ever, ever. Kind of sheds some new light on being "gay" and ... happy. To quote Mark Twain: Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
    Not sure if serious.

Quote Originally Posted by seahawksfan837 View Post
    Not sure if serious.
    Not sure if your reply is serious...
    "the blade itself incites to violence." - Homer

--

"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs." - Kung fu Monkey

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast