• Stay Here, I dont want to leave

0 0%
  • Stay Here, BUT I will migrate to the concensus place

1 10.00%
  • Use MFL exclusively

1 10.00%
  • Migrate to DLF

8 80.00%
  • Migrate to another site (other please specify)

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Payton34 View Post
    Ahem.... Well.....

If you guys ever have an opening, come back and get me...

Miss this league... :)
    they all leave, and then they all want back in. :)
    "I am not superstitious. I'm a little stitious."

Quote Originally Posted by Pippi311 View Post
    they all leave, and then they all want back in. :)
    haha, and yes Payton, we'll definitely come back and grab you if one of us leaves.

Okay guys, I guys Im going to go forward with this....we definitely have a consensus., but I was hoping we could get everyone's opinion on this.

Still, I think this will be good for the league. So, I will start working on the switch. We will handle the end of the year voting/polls that Beast mentioned, at the new site.
    "To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be."

"Stay low, keep your feet moving... Be perfect."

If I didn't believe in God, I would say I'm really lucky, but its not luck: I'm blessed

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." – Aristotle

I'll do whatever. I was gone on vacation for about a week, so hence me not being a part of the discussion before this. Really don't care.
    “True terror is to wake up one morning to discover that your high school class is running the country.” - Kurt Vonnegut

hey guys, the head guys over there DLF are working on the forum. Please head over at your convenience to get registered and look around a bit. We will be running our polls from there once the site is up and running. I will, of course, be alerting you via email when we run a poll. I know not all of you will be checking in there often at the beginning. For simplicities sake, I kept my name the same. haha...what name you ask? Im still WindyCityFlyer. You dont have to keep yours the same, but its something to think about is all.
    "To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.

If I didn't believe in God, I would say I'm really lucky, but its not luck: I'm blessed

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." – Aristotle

okay everyone, the new site address for our forum is: http://forum.dynastyleaguefootball.c...orum.php?f=138

Please bookmark this location as you see fit.
    Please head to the new site and get a username registered. There is a delay of less than a day, typically, before you get granted posting rights with your new username. I created a thread to check in on, so please do so as soon as you can. I will give everyone a week to make a post there, before hassling you on this again. :) We will be doing any of our voting, and general discussions, on the new site, so please hurry over. thanks.

I'll be posting as soon as they process my registration. Thanks.
    The Republicans are now controlling the House. Where are the jobs Mr. Boehner? Thanks Keith! And while we're at it, how come the economy isn't fixed yet? LMAO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12