INteresting rankins from NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/tracke...ition-input:qb

Geno #3,Warmack #1, Lemonier over Moore and Jones are some of the highlights.

edit - gotta say though, there are a lot of people saying J.Jones will fall now. Not only the injury thing but people are questioning his work ethic and even his skillset a bit. I don't think he'll go top 5
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

I was hoping Miami could get Patterson in the 2nd round, but it looks like we might have to take him at #12.

After reading some of them, I concluded that these are pre season rankings and not their current ones.

Yah I think so. I didn't get back here for a while after I posted this due to the viruses. Sorry guys. My bad
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Those look current to me.

Cordarelle Patterson, the one-year JUCO, is ranked very high. Plus, I doubt NFL.com would do such a thorough scoring system in the preseason.

Yah I'm not quite sure what the deal is. Maybe midseason? They seem sloppy to me either way.

Dont sleep on Patterson...

Dude is an ANIMAL in the open field and could time really well at the combine.

They are pretty funky rankings, but not totally messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
    Yah I'm not quite sure what the deal is. Maybe midseason? They seem sloppy to me either way.
    Because it's sorted straight by the grades they've given the players without any consideration for what might be a logical order to select them in when factoring in positions:

96-100 Future Hall of Famer Top Pick A once-in-a-generation type prospect who could change how his position is played
    85-95 Immediate Starter 1st An impact player with the ability/intangibles to become a Pro Bowl player. Expect to start immediately except in a unique situation (i.e. behind a veteran starter).
    70-84 Eventual Starter 2nd-3rd A quality player who will contribute to the team early on and is expected to develop into a starter. A reliable player who brings value to the position.
    50-69 Draftable Player 4th-7th A prospect with the ability to make team as a backup/role player. Needs to be a special teams contributor at applicable positions. Players in the high range of this category might have long-term potential.
    20-49 Free Agent UDFA A player with solid measurables, intangibles, college achievements, or a developing skill that warrants an opportunity in an NFL camp. In the right situation, he could earn a place on a 53-man roster, but most likely will be a practice squad player or a camp body.

Basically, all these rankings really say is they think Warmack is the most likely to be a great player at his position.
    "I will punch you." - Wounded Bear

Geno is 91; could've sworn he was 93 when I looked at this exact page last week, so maybe they are getting updated?

Corey Lemonier??

Those rankings may be accurate in terms of which players are best, but they don't reflect the realities of supply and demand that shape the draft and bear no resemblance to who will be taken in the top 10. Guys like Joeckel and Fisher will go before Warmack for the simple reason that finding a franchise LT is extremely hard. Ditto QBs. Receivers by contrast are a dime a dozen.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    Because it's sorted straight by the grades they've given the players without any consideration for what might be a logical order to select them in when factoring in positions:

96-100 Future Hall of Famer Top Pick A once-in-a-generation type prospect who could change how his position is played
    85-95 Immediate Starter 1st An impact player with the ability/intangibles to become a Pro Bowl player. Expect to start immediately except in a unique situation (i.e. behind a veteran starter).
    70-84 Eventual Starter 2nd-3rd A quality player who will contribute to the team early on and is expected to develop into a starter. A reliable player who brings value to the position.
    50-69 Draftable Player 4th-7th A prospect with the ability to make team as a backup/role player. Needs to be a special teams contributor at applicable positions. Players in the high range of this category might have long-term potential.
    20-49 Free Agent UDFA A player with solid measurables, intangibles, college achievements, or a developing skill that warrants an opportunity in an NFL camp. In the right situation, he could earn a place on a 53-man roster, but most likely will be a practice squad player or a camp body.

Basically, all these rankings really say is they think Warmack is the most likely to be a great player at his position.
    I get that, but there are still some bizarre rankings, especially as far as guys that are ranked too low.

From what I can tell it's been updated from where it was, but it still has several underclassmen listed who did not declare before the deadline over two weeks ago.