Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Denver may be willing to give up next year's 1st to move into the late 1st/early 2nd. Will be depending on who is avaialble, but just planting the seed now.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

The Raiders only have 15M in cap space...and still need 2 OG, a RT, 1 DT, 1 DE, 2 CB's, a TE, and a back up QB....

The Raiders need DRAFT picks more than anything...guys like Darrius Bey-Heyward and maybe Macfadden could be available for the right price....the Raiders need to beef up the lines...and they are loaded at the skill positions.
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Rams are shopping Harvey Dahl. Looking for late-round value.

Jags looking for starting quality DE and DT. Got picks to give!

Lions have Stephen Tulloch on the block. Not looking for a whole lot in return.

Panthers looking to move CB Chris Gamble for either a late pick or a young DT with starting potential.
    "My life is not easy, but it's awesome." - Steve Gleason

Patriots looking to move either or both of Brandon Deaderick and Jermaine Cunningham for a pick.

Jonathan Dwyer is now going for more money than Chris Ivory. Dwyer has had fewer carries and has a 4.3 ypc while Ivory has a 5.1 ypc. Just sayin'. If you are looking for a good RB, Ivory can start.

The only problem with Ivory is you're only gonna get 6 games a year out of him.

Ivory was injured toward the end of 2010 that put him on the PUP list in 2011. If the Saints had not had 4 RB's on the roster already, they probably would not have put him on the PUP list.

Dolphins trade block

CB: Richard Marshall
    CB: Dimitri Patterson
    OC: Ritchie Incognito
    LB: Kevin Burnett

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
    Panthers looking to move CB Chris Gamble for either a late pick or a young DT with starting potential.
    Hey whoever loses out on Grimes as the bidding on him prepares to cross the $10MM threshold, please keep in mind Gamble will only cost you $7.9MM...if I don't trade him I'm going to have to cut him to fit my other FA bids under the cap, and I can just about guarantee that it'll cost more than $7.9MM to sign him in FA...you can't tell me that's not worth a crummy late pick!
    Last edited by Underdog; 02-15-2013 at 08:08 PM.

Dolphins are in the same boat as the Panthers. All of the players on my block are around 4 million. I'm just looking to clear some cap space to complete a trade in the near future. PM me if interested. I'd be interested in late picks, draft position or young players for competition.

Redskins looking to move Brian Orakpo and his mild 2.9 mil contract... Looking for a late 1st or 2nd Rd pick.. Make offer

DC- your message box is full.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast