Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Falcons trade block:

RB Michael Turner

Not asking a lot for him.

Not sure if this is where we post draft pick trades but:

49ers want to move up in the first half of round 2. willing to trade 2.29 and 3.12
    --Colorado Avalanche
    --San Francisco 49ers
    --Washington Nationals
    --San Antonio Spurs

"If a person has an imaginary friend they call him crazy but if a bunch of people have the same imaginary friend they call it religion"

-My two favourite teams are the SF 49ers and whoever is playing the Seahawks.

Just to imitate real life, I will listen to offers on Percy Harvin. I am not going to be excited to trade him, so I would have to be blown away. Let me know if you are interested.

1.03 is up for trade.

The Raiders need picks!
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

Going to listen for a short time longer on Percy Harvin and then make a move, so let me know if you are interested.

Lions open to moving down a little from 1.05. Looking for extra picks.

Dallas may be looking to move down from 18 to the end of the round or maybe into round 2. Seeking a 1st next year. We can discuss, but I probably won't move until I'm on the clock or close.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

WR Golden Tate is available for picks, pick swap or player swap. Looking for 3rd round value for a young developing player who doesn't totally fit the Seahawks future.

The Saints are looking for any reasonable offer -

Chris Ivory - Has been worthy of starting on most teams. We have too many RB's on the roster.
    Patrick Robinson - Has started the past two years. Still in his rookie contract.
    MarK Ingram - See Ivory. Cheap.

Texans will entertain offers for Andre Johnson. Pick(s) or players can get it done depending on the offer.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

The Raiders now have a pick in every round of the draft. They still want to move down for more picks. The Raiders eventually want to end up with 9-10 picks (have 7 now).
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

With multiple offers in on Andre Johnson already, Houston will also listen to offers for Matt Schaub. I want to go a different direction on offense and Schaub can be had for a 2nd/3rd round value.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

With the cost of free agent spiraling out of control, the Saints will keep Patrick Robinson

49ers will trade CB- Chris Culliver for a 3-4 DE or 3-4 OLB backup type.
    --Colorado Avalanche
    --San Francisco 49ers
    --Washington Nationals
    --San Antonio Spurs

"If a person has an imaginary friend they call him crazy but if a bunch of people have the same imaginary friend they call it religion"

-My two favourite teams are the SF 49ers and whoever is playing the Seahawks.

Packers are still shopping Charles Woodson ($6.5 million) and A. J. Hawk ($4.9 million).

Bills are also shopping Nick Barnett ($3.5 million).

Willing to be real flexible on all of them, including trading them away for better draft position.

Buffalo is also considering trading down in the 1st round or up from their 2nd round pick.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast