Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Alright got the registration figured out. Even Vos Savant would've had trouble with it.

I will take the Saints. Thanks for the heads up.

I'll take the Falcons as a 2nd team.

Leaves just the Giants, Texans and Raiders I believe. Come on, folks...

I'll take the Raiders...but I am a newbie to this...I have ZERO draft knowledge...but I'll do my reading before each pick..and learn all I can about the dysfunctional Raiders...consult with fellow mockees and Raider fans as well...

Cool?
    "I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." - Groucho Marx

That's fine Hyped. We can babystep you through it. There are a lot of veterans that can help you out here.

Ah what the hell! I'll take the Texans!

Does anyone have their cap figure for 2013?
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

MarkIt- There is a link in the discussion thread to the cap numbers we are starting from.

Awesome. Thanks for the info.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

All we have left are the Giants. Who's going to pick them up?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234