Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'll take the Falcons as the 2nd team if nobody wants them.
    To live by one manís will become the cause of all menís misery---Richard Hooker

I'll grab the Jets as my 2nd team and probably take whoever is left over as my 3rd team. Only a few left, now.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

I don't mind taking a third team. Would like the Titans if nobody else wants them.

I'll volunteer to fully take on a 2nd team if it's necessary to get this thing going. I'd kinda rather not, but if it's gotta be done I'll put in the right effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyndham View Post
    I'll volunteer to fully take on a 2nd team if it's necessary to get this thing going. I'd kinda rather not, but if it's gotta be done I'll put in the right effort.
    You know this is just the regular mock draft, right? Not the whole GM deal?

Quote Originally Posted by MaroonTyphoon View Post
    You know this is just the regular mock draft, right? Not the whole GM deal?
    Oh, my bad. Sorry, damn confusing, especially if you generally view by "New Posts" like I do rather than forum. Regular draft, hapyp to take 2 or even 3 teams.

I can take a second team

Sent from my T-Hub2 using Tapatalk 2
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

I got a friend who wants to take the Chargers in this mock. He signed up for KFFL, but can't post yet. He'll do a good job, or at least try to. He's a draft nerd like the rest of us.

Super Bowl is over. Ravens won. Mock starts tomorrow. We need to finish filling up teams and get things rolling. Give me a 3rd team and let's fill the board up. I'll take Oakland.

I'll assign the rest of the teams tonight, give a couple days to make trades, then we'll plan on starting sometime in the middle of the week.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

And, we're full. Plan on starting this Wednesday @ 11am (EST). Please send proxies to the draftcommish account. You can also send them to Femurov and whoever else says that they will be around. Different people will pop up and say, "I'll be around for the next few hours to take proxies," and such.

Trading will end when the clock starts, so use this time to do any maneuvering you may need to do.

What's the time limit per pick?
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

4?

Registered. I'm good for the Chargers

4 sounds good.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast