Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

1st Mock Signup Thread

Last year, we did trades up until the clock started. This was to avoid the problem of people on the clock trying to work out deals and wasting time while the next 5 owners were up and ready to pick. Seemed to work well, especially for the first draft of the season. You still get the opportunity to make deals, either up or down in the draft or unloading players for picks, but keeps the draft rolling smoothly. And as always, try to keep the trades realistic. There is no way that Tom Brady will get traded to Miami for Ryan Tannehill and Miami's next 2 drafts, for example. But Matt Flynn might get dealt to a team in need of a QB. Anyway, first come, first served. We'll probably go 4 rounds and look to start sometime after the Super Bowl (maybe a week or so), depending on how quickly this fills up. Sign up for one team now, then we'll open it up for 2nd and 3rd teams (if necessary) a little later on, like now. We won't use comp picks, since they won't be available until March.

Bills - Ellis269
    Dolphins - Natjaxbee
    Jets - Femurov
    Patriots - AlexPKeaton

Bengals - Puddycat
    Browns - Xulu Bak
    Ravens - AlexPKeaton
    Steelers - MarkItAZero!

Colts - Broncogreg
    Jaguars - Roadblock
    Texans - Ellis269
    Titans - Maroontyphoon

Broncos - Femurov
    Chargers - Eaglesnut ('s friend)
    Chiefs - Wyndham
    Raiders - Ellis 269

Cowboys - Mikeytheman
    Eagles - eaglesnut
    Giants - Wyndham
    Redskins - roadblock

Bears - Xulu Bak
    Lions - StuUKWI
    Packers - MaroonTyphoon
    Vikings - StuUKWI

Bucs - Natjaxbee
    Falcons - Broncogreg
    Panthers - Dre
    Saints - Femurov

Cardinals - McGruffHawk
    49ers - Dre
    Rams - MaroonTyphoon
    Seahawks - McGruffHawk
    Last edited by Draftcommish; 02-05-2013 at 02:22 AM.

Browns

49ers
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man" - Jack Handy

Patriots

Packers. Please and thank you. I think that 4 rounds is perfect for the 1st mock.
    Last edited by Ellis269; 01-18-2013 at 04:11 AM.

Seahawks . . . And as always I am open to working with Jam and/or taking on another team.

Team with the 1st pick plsandthx.

I'll run the Eagles.

Thanks man.

when do you think drsft will start , i want to sign up but will be out of the country feb 7 -20

i there is no conflict ,,,i will take Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by mikeytheman View Post
    when do you think drsft will start , i want to sign up but will be out of the country feb 7 -20

It really depends on how quickly this fills up. A few more solid GMs, and we'll start to double up. I can see it starting up around Super Bowl weekend if we get a few more guys in the next week.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

I'll take the Dolphins.

And then the Buccaneers if we double up since nobody every wants Tampa Bay anymore. Seems like I do them every year. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by femurov View Post
    It really depends on how quickly this fills up. A few more solid GMs, and we'll start to double up. I can see it starting up around Super Bowl weekend if we get a few more guys in the next week.
    femurov - your PM box is full. I sent you a message on the draftcommish account.

F' it. Put me down for the Bengals (and an AFCS team, when we get there... and an NFCW team, if we get there). I am seeing too much flux to get excited about this draft until the combine when we wils see some 40s and 3 cones. It's a strong defensive class except at CB, and a weak offensive class at the skill positions.
    Anyone who conducts an argument by appealing to authority is not using his intelligence; he is just using his memory. - Leonardo da Vinci

I guess we'll open this thing up to 2nd and 3rd teams. I'm going to try to start this around the Super Bowl. Maybe shoot for the Monday after? I just send out a PM to about 12 guys (and gals, maybe) who are usually all over these things. If we get a few of them in and start to double up, I think most of these teams will get filled.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast