Any Mock Offseasons planned?

Hey guys. I was just wondering if anyone was planning to run a mock offseason. If not, I will probably try to, but I will need some help. Thanks.

At some point I will run a mock draft, but not a whole offseason.

I was kinda hoping PKP would come out of the wordwork one more time lol.

Like you I've been kicking the idea around...I don't really have the time to fully run one myself, but would be happy to help you out if you decided to do it. Hopefully we could get at least one or two of the other past participants that would always do a good job picking up PKP's slack, as well.
    "I will punch you." - Wounded Bear

I usually end up running at least one, and always have help from a few others on the draftcommish account. Old mortal should run, since it's always a smooth proxy based draft. Chalk me up for that one, plus one other one. We usually get a draft order set before we start signup threads, but I guess we can throw one out there and see how fast we fill one up.

Iirc, I ran the first one last season and it started soon after the senior bowl, so I guess it's about that time. Look for it sometime tonight.
    As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle's empty help yourself to mine, thank you for your time and here's to life.

Hopefully.

I think I will go ahead and run one. I have run them in the past, and had a lot of members from here involved. I took over blackbird's years ago and ran it for about 5 years. I will get a sign up thread going in the next day or two and just let me know if you would like to help out. Thanks guys.

I have put a sign up thread in the mock draft forum.

DC always runs one in the DCFFL forum.