Gil Brandt's top 25 prior to Senior Bowl

Can we just create one thread where you post all your NFL.com and GBN links from now until the end of April?

No offense or anything, it just seems like overkill to have new threads for every link that people can access anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoViking View Post
    Can we just create one thread where you post all your NFL.com and GBN links from now until the end of April?

No offense or anything, it just seems like overkill to have new threads for every link that people can access anywhere.
    perhaps you could discuss the link in the post or ignore the post. it isn't like there are that many posts at this site any more.

Quote Originally Posted by haven View Post
    perhaps you could discuss the link in the post or ignore the post. it isn't like there are that many posts at this site any more.
    I agree, very few posts to even comment on, just trying to keep the site active.

Bring it ken.

The dude is completely senile at this point. The game has evolved more than anyone could've expected, yet he still talks and writes (and "scouts") like it's 1985.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyndham View Post
    The dude is completely senile at this point. The game has evolved more than anyone could've expected, yet he still talks and writes (and "scouts") like it's 1985.
    Perhaps, but I'll give him credit for putting Ogletree over Te'o, since that's what I was alluding to in the thread about the latter.

He might be old and senile, but he's still better than 90% of the people often considered "scouts" on the internet.

I suspect at this point, that some Dallas scout feeds him the Cowboy's list and he posts it as his own. He probably watches some film but most of his work is done by others.