Nice romp thru the NFCW

Impressive devolpment. Looks like the West is back.

Hey Battle Lyon. Hope all is well with your little girl.
    As smart as the internet

We're all Bozo's on this bus.~FST

It appears. Another good draft and a return of an offense Bradford is familiar with should put them in competition. It's a shame a butchered call in Detroit and pointless penalties cost in SF cost them a .500 season.
    Studies show that depression hits losers the hardest.

Even if the Rams cleaned up the self destructive penalties in a couple of games, they reach .500.

I like where they are headed, I hope they're able to take that next step in a pretty tough division.
    "Loyalty to any one sports team is pretty hard to justify, because the players are always changing; the team could move to another city. You're actually rooting for the clothes when you get right down to it." -- Jerry Seinfeld

Yep, nobody would of believed we went 4-1-1 in the division this year, it was a good season. We still have some missing pieces but we are now competing, which is nice to see after years of suffering. Looking forward to the draft, need OLB, S, and oline men, and of course depth. Still not sold on Bradford, this year is the deciding year.

My baby girl is good, 17 months old, man time flew by. Kids can't help but make people better people, that is of course if you want to be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
    Yep, nobody would of believed we went 4-1-1 in the division this year, it was a good season. We still have some missing pieces but we are now competing, which is nice to see after years of suffering. Looking forward to the draft, need OLB, S, and oline men, and of course depth. Still not sold on Bradford, this year is the deciding year.

My baby girl is good, 17 months old, man time flew by. Kids can't help but make people better people, that is of course if you want to be better.
    I see my plot to flush you out worked.

Very happy to hear all is well. It makes sense to change once you have had a lifelong change come along.

Give Bradford A clean Pocket to work with and he will do just find. Every QB is helped by having a better supporting cast around them.

Hadn't seen you around so I though I'd poke a stick into the grass.

It didn't take long for the NFCW to go from joke to formidable. If Arians can get Arizona on track with a young qb, there could be years of rotating winners.
    Studies show that depression hits losers the hardest.