Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Detection

targeted from www.janbrewersucks.com? - oh and Chrome thinks your malware again.

I'm getting the warnings again today.

Exclamation

Google Chrome is blocking y'all... again:

What is the current listing status for forums.kffl.com/forums?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 46 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 11 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-01-17, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-01-17.

Malicious software includes 2 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 3 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including gooodstartneed.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS14618 (AMAZON).

Firefox is telling me that KFFL is a badware site.

Quote Originally Posted by beareezyfaneezy View Post
    Firefox is telling me that KFFL is a badware site.
    Home PC runs Firefox and it won't let me in. Work laptop is getting warnings from AVG. WTF, why am i even here?

won't let me in to the Steelers forum.

about 30 minutes ago AVG gave me a HTML/Framer virus alert. It appeared to happen when I sent Firefox to the main forums.kffl.com page, but I can't say for sure that this was caused by your site.

Got a nasty virus this morning on my work computer could have only come from this site since it was the only place I went. Kaspersky caught it but it was too late it already did the damage. We have to get this fixed

Yeah this is going on a few days now of nonstop attempted browser attacks....

The little ad blocker I put in my firefox is keeping the banner ads from doing browser attacks but that's not helping your revenue. I originally enabled the ad blocker due to the H&R Block ridiculousness.

You guys need to find a better way of doing ads, seriously. It's not going to do you any good to have a fancy ad rotator up top if everyone uses ad blockers and your site gets reported for being a reported attack site every other day.
    “Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.” -Gandhi

Rational skepticism is not the same thing as being a conspiracy theorist.

Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream. -Muggeridge

Quote Originally Posted by ThankGod4Walsh View Post
    Yeah this is going on a few days now of nonstop attempted browser attacks....

The little ad blocker I put in my firefox is keeping the banner ads from doing browser attacks but that's not helping your revenue. I originally enabled the ad blocker due to the H&R Block ridiculousness.

You guys need to find a better way of doing ads, seriously. It's not going to do you any good to have a fancy ad rotator up top if everyone uses ad blockers and your site gets reported for being a reported attack site every other day.
    I didn't get the warning this morning for somre reason. Good sign?

I gotta say these stories of getting viruses on work puters scares the schitt out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wings View Post
    Mozilla - REPORTED ATTACK PAGE
    Ditto for me starting yesterday.
    A Drinking Team with a Cycling Problem

What is the current listing status for forums.kffl.com/forums?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 46 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 11 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-01-18, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-01-17.

Malicious software includes 2 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 3 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including gooodstartneed.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS14618 (AMAZON).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, forums.kffl.com/forums did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
    A Drinking Team with a Cycling Problem

It doesn't show up IE, just Chrome. But Norton periodically stops an attack from here.

Google (who is giving the notifications to you when you try to load the site) has told me this:

Status of the latest badware review for this site: A review for this site has finished. The site was found clean. The badware warnings from web search are being removed. Please note that it can take some time for this change to propagate.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast