Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I get the feeling that Stokely will try to last it out as long as Peyton does. No particular reason behind it. Still I expect to the Broncos to draft or sign a new candidate for the slot next year.

Wes Welker will not be a Patriot imo

NE gets cheap with vets, wouldn't shock me. I think Belicheck goes one more year and McDaniels is waiting for that job. And no Belicheck is not hurt or anything, just a gut feeling.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Quote Originally Posted by CEH View Post
    All the things you stated before the last reason would be reasons not to come back this year. The last one would be a reason to come back next year

Oh yeah and a $1 MM is not a bad salary
    I feel ya! I think a Stokley memorial could be fun once he is gone. Topped off with his game winning catch vs the Bengals on the last play of the game, and when he grabbed Marshall before he pulled the glove off. Of course the finale would be him holding 3 Lombardi's in a Bronco uniform in the air. ;)
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Three Lombardi trophies would make Stokely a very special Broncos. He makes plays, but doesn't need the headlines - great guy to have on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingo View Post
    I get the feeling that Stokely will try to last it out as long as Peyton does. No particular reason behind it. Still I expect to the Broncos to draft or sign a new candidate for the slot next year.
    I think there's at least a 50% chance that Austin Collie is a Bronco next year. Makes too much sense for both parties. The Broncos would still probably want to draft someone too as Collie is not the most reliable player in terms of health to say the least.

Collie has too many concussion issues

Hard to say on Collie - I know Peyton Manning liked him at Indy, but concussion treatment has already changed the game significantly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12