Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    I'd be interested actually. Shoot me a PM with the details.
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

Quote Originally Posted by The Q View Post
    I'd take Wilson over everyone right now. If it wasn't for that concussion it's probably be a foregone conclusion at this point.

Geno skipping the SB is kinda dumb.
    I don't lean towards either guy at this point, but why do you like Wilson over Glennon?
    "Governing doesn’t disappear when government shrinks; instead corporations come to govern your life — like HMO’s, oil companies, drug companies, agribusiness, and so on, with accountability only to maximizing profit, not to public needs." - George Lakoff

I like Wilson's tools, but mostly Glennon has spotty accuracy and very questionable decision making. He makes a lot of those head scratching throws IMO.

He's got the tools, but for a guy who is a senior he still has a lot of refinement left in his game.

both of them have the concern of being pretty stagnant from their junior to senior years though. I'm not a fan of guys like that.

I still think Geno has the highest ceiling, but I do like that Wilson did his work against the SEC's best.

Just wish that concussion hadn't knocked him out of the Bama game.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

My only question on Geno at this point is the mental makeup. And unfortunately that's the one us "draftniks" never know about. We can only guess based on rumors and conjecture, which is a shame. If he checks out I think he's the slam-dunk #1 pick. His tape speaks for itself IMO; he's got all the tools, and in particular his touch and accuracy look elite to me. His deep ball is absolutely incredible. Some say the offense is a question, but to me, with the way the NFL is these days, that's not much of a question any more. And I guess some say about the record, but that ****ty defense gave up 40 points a game, for crying out loud. He hangs 49 on the far superior Sooners and LOSES! That's not a big deal to me. He's the same guy who QB'd his team to a BCS Bowl win 12 months ago.

Is he a hard worker (will he spend time in the film room), does he love football, can he command respect from a group of men. As far as I'm concerned the other QBs all have to answer to the same questions, but in addition there's many more on-field question marks (accuracy, decision-making etc.).

The Senior Bowl thing is a question mark, we'll have to see why he's not there. I really, REALLY don't think he's worried about performing badly -- because his performance in real games is far above that of the other QBs -- but if the reason is negative, that's a strike.

The biggest concern for me with Geno is how badly he tailed off in the 2nd half. I mean 14 points to K-State and Texas Tech in particular were bad.

Not to mention struggles with TCU and Syracuse.

the hardest thign about Geno is that it's hard to put a finger on exactly what it is.
    Mac9, to the true warrior. the ultimate competitor and the most worth adversary any athlete has ever faced off against. He was an inspiration for both his on the field play, off the field contributions and his leadership. The world is now a worse place without him.

"Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity" - Justice Antonin Scalia

"Just because you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it doesn't mean you're wrong."
    - Ghandi

Dasher may have been on to something.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011