That the Broncos put together a highly efficient game on offense? I believe so.
1. Coming off a couple of weeks, where the timing on several plays was just off, I think this week those plays connect.
2. TB having the 32nd rated pass D is ripe for the executioner. Plus losing another CB to suspension this week means they are starting 2 CBs that were destined as back ups in pre-season.
3. Back to the friendly crowd of Mile High where Peyton can be heard barking his audibles.
4. Kuper, who obviously wasn't 100% last week, had a week to knock off the rust.
5. Broncos have the right RB starting - Moreno. ;>)
6. The team is well rested after last week's bye.
The Bucs had a huge game last week that, combined with this week's travel, zapped them of their emotional and physical energy.
7. Speaking of energy - 5,280 baby!