Bucs Coming to Denver Minus a Starting CB

As the Buccaneers fight for a spot in the NFC playoffs, they’re going to have to do it without starting cornerback Eric Wright.

More than a month after reports first surfaced that Wright was facing a four-game suspension for violating the league’s performance-enhancing drug policy, Bucs coach Greg Schiano has confirmed that Wright’s suspension is starting today and will last the next four weeks.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...xt-four-games/

That won't help their lousy pass defense.

This is wonderful news. Tampa worries me. A lot.
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

Any team but NE in the playoffs until the last possible game i.e. AFCC game

I have a feeling NE will get the #1 seed which means we need to not be #4 or we can be #4 if HOU is the #1 seed

Oh too many possiblity but I'm not too worried about any game at this point

After SD gave up the 4th and 29 I stopped scoreboard watching

Wright is one of the few Buccaneers defenders who have played well this year. They are missing both their starting CB's from the start of the year (Wright and Talib (traded).... I wonder if Ronde Barber will be seeing more time back at CB now. Barber has done well at S.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

YO DC....where the frick do you hang? In here? You outta yo teens young boy? Stop in the Birds forum some time and give us your Eagles draft thoughts.
    I promise I won't do it again

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post
    Wright is one of the few Buccaneers defenders who have played well this year. They are missing both their starting CB's from the start of the year (Wright and Talib (traded).... I wonder if Ronde Barber will be seeing more time back at CB now. Barber has done well at S.
    Wright hasn't been bad, but I don't know how good he has been. I can't see them moving Barber back to CB he's MUCH better at Safety.

Overall though this game I think rivals the Baltimore game for toughest remaining on the schedule. Tampa is good enough to beat anyone right now and if the Broncos play like they did against the Chiefs things will not look good. It'll definitely be a challenge for our defense as other than the Pats this is probably the most complete/well rounded offense the Broncos see all year.

Quote Originally Posted by Raid View Post
    YO DC....where the frick do you hang? In here? You outta yo teens young boy? Stop in the Birds forum some time and give us your Eagles draft thoughts.
    You still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Raid View Post
    I don't read every thread like I use to ;)... Now ya gotta find me if you want me. ;) I will stop in. How you been? I am still 6 teen.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?