Thread: Ray Rice

Ray Rice

Rices catch and run is one of the most outstanding plays of the year, even considering that it was against "The Big Losers" from San Diego. Rice is a very underrated RB, very near the elite status, good enuf for the Ravens to have released McGahee (thanks Ray).

4th and 29 for the game and he converts? Wow, even considering he got a 1.5 yard bonus spot from the officials.

The upcoming game with the Ravens gets more and more important. My Raven season ticket friends are pushing me to bet. I don't feel good about us playing them in Baltimore.

I don't think Ray Rice is underrated. If anything, under utilized. If B'more relied more on Ray Rice and less on Joe Flacco, they would be a much improved team.

Plus the refs refused to throw a flag on the illegal block. ;>)

I agree with AO - I haven't understood why the Ravens haven't utilized Ray more than they do,

Ray Rice I liked most in that draft for his build and his skills.. that was one RB draft...

I'll admit I thought Rice would have short lived career, and while talented, I was glad we didn't draft him. I thought he had wayyyy too many carries at Rutgers.
    There is a time to laugh and a time not to laugh, and this is not one of them.

I have seen the 4th and 29 clip about a hundred times, and each time I watch I'm certain that he's going to be stopped - I'm like "ok there's no way he'll get there", and he does ... Boldin threw a nice block, but even before that, I can't believe that one of the defenders didn't take the correct angle ...

Thanks Chargers

Unaccepatable for any defense in the NFL. SD's D should be ashamed of themselves

I'm going to change the subject slightly.

If you are into fantasy, and you have Rice or Steven Jackson, you will come to appreciate Mike McCoy. Cam Cameron and Brain Shottenturd are just terrible OCs. At least McCoy has the good sense to work to his players strengths.
    "When you allow unlawful acts to go unpunished, you're moving toward a government of men rather than a government of laws." John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Broncogreg View Post

If you are into fantasy, and you have Rice or Steven Jackson, you will come to appreciate Mike McCoy. Cam Cameron and Brain Shottenturd are just terrible OCs. At least McCoy has the good sense to work to his players strengths.
    Excellent observation on McCoy - BG.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncogreg View Post

Wonder why he's still a hot commidity on next year's HC search you probably hit the nail on the head.
    Timmy Try Hard says Hi.

when you add up all the things up Mike McCoy is probabaly gone . I will be happy for him but I am hopping for some stablity.

I am hoping for not a lot of turn over on any part of our team . Coaches or Players . This team is about right .Could we use Small tweaks ? Sure .

if we could pick up a player like Steven Jackson and a seasoned MLB. that would let us go after pass rush in the draft.