Lose out and start over

The title says it all.

Fire the FO, the coaching staff, bring in a new, competent GM and start from scratch.

They will be underdogs the rest of the way and will, at best, win one more game. Pack it in, play the backups and evaluate players and then strip it down.

The only way to give the fan base hope for the future is a complete overhaul. Anything less is a band aid and fans are too smart for that.

At this rate they wont sell out the new palace when it opens.

Go11

Musgrave & Frazier have got to go. Get rid of this trash cover-2 scheme that lets QBs sit back and complete 80% of passes in front of the D.

The offseason needs:

#1 - WR (really, two, but at least 1 veteran from FA and a high draft pick)
    #2 - DT that can actually stop the run
    #3 - MLB that can make play and/or just not be invisible in every game
    #4 - OG that can actually block someone
    #5 - More CB/S depth

I didn't include QB because I doubt Spielman gives up on Ponder, even though I've never seen a QB with less instincts. I've never seen a QB break the pocket so much with little rush in his face and then either get run himself into pressure or limit his options to 1 guy because he broke the pocket. The INTs are horrible and not even close to a WR, could have had 3-4 today based on massive overthrows.

Everyone involved in the Ponder selection needs to get caned.
    That being said I hope we lose the rest of our games so Wilf wakes the **** up and grows some balls and gets a real GM, coach, and offensive and defensive schemes... Ponder is absolutely pathetic!

My hope is that there is a strong fan revolt at the end of this season after they lose their last 6 games and finish 6-10. Wilf has a new stadium to sell out in a couple years and he has to realize that he needs to get someone in here that knows what he is doing.

Does Gruden do it for the fans? He would want personnel control I am sure, and I am ok with that. I think Spielman is ok at best, and he blew it with Ponder and panicked. That should be a fireable offense in and of itself.

Hope the Wilfs figure this out and clean house.

Go11

I really don't want Gruden and maybe not even Cowher. I question how much either one really wants to coach.

Give me David Shaw, Stanford.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoViking View Post
    I really don't want Gruden and maybe not even Cowher. I question how much either one really wants to coach.

Give me David Shaw, Stanford.
    absolutely. shaw.
    Bleeding Purple since 1977