Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Solid win. None of the injuries seemed serious. But their numerosity was concerning. I am also most concerned that Louis will miss time.
    You mean, you put down your rock and I put down my sword and we kill each other like civilized people?

Politics...why so consumed with petty differences?

Forte's looked bad. Spencer and Tillman looked like they could've gone back in if it was close. No idea on Louis, but he's probably the most important offensive player this side of Cutler, Marshall and Forte. Hope it isn't serious.

Thumbs up

I'm not sure what to make of the team performance in this game. On one hand, their WRs were just terrible with the drops today. Not having Harvin sure helped us. Christian Ponder is no... well... Colin Kaepernick. And their coach going for it on 4th and 2 when down by 18 in the 4th instead of taking the chip shot FG was a head scratcher. So was bafflingly not moving Jared Allen to the other side some of the time to attack our UDFA rookie RT in his first NFL start.

OTOH, our OL with one guy leaving the team, another guy making his first start, 2 injuries and Carimi playing RG did OK under the circumstances. You've got to tip your hat to them. Scott didn't get overmatched. Webb held up for the most part. Williams and Carimi didn't seem to hurt us. That group only had one penalty that I counted. While at the same time, they kept Jared Allen fairly under control. A lot of the credit goes to the proliferation of the short drop passing game. But it pretty much worked.

And our D did get 3 TOs and allowed only 10 points without Tillman for most of the game, even if you wish the pass rush were more devastating.

Considering all the injuries, you have to be happy with this one.
    Wouldn't it be great if we booted the 200 lawyers from the House and Senate and replaced them with economists? That way, we'd stop harming our economy with laws that would apply to the politicians, too.

Ugh, apparently Lance Briggs left the locker room in a boot on his right foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikefive View Post
    So was bafflingly not moving Jared Allen to the other side some of the time to attack our UDFA rookie RT in his first NFL start.
    I don't think they ever really move Allen around. He seems to always play RE from the games I've seen. On the other part, rookie?
    BEAR DOWN..................... AND WHILE YOU'RE DOWN THERE.....

Quote Originally Posted by mouse View Post
    I don't think they ever really move Allen around. He seems to always play RE from the games I've seen. On the other part, rookie?
    My bad. I was confusing him with someone else.
    Wouldn't it be great if we booted the 200 lawyers from the House and Senate and replaced them with economists? That way, we'd stop harming our economy with laws that would apply to the politicians, too.

The Packers are getting their balls kicked in.

Back in first place.

All that panicking for nothing.
    "I despise money" -NoSlowBuffalo-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12