Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    btw - Moore was only defender on field for 100% of the defensive snaps.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...fender-through

Through the first 12 games, Moore leads players on D being on the field for 98% of the total snaps.

Moore looks a lot more football savvy this season. It was nice to see a player make huge strides in the offseason to get better. He can always get better, but he has come a long ways since last year. Easily our most improved player this year. I have not seen many mental mistakes on his part this year. Last year he killed us with rookie mental mistakes. Seems like he did a lot more studying this season and now he has a better feel for the game. Much smarter player.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Last year Moore was rushed into a starting role. He had a lot of pressure on him as a rookie to come in and start from day 1. He was a starter the day we drafted him because we had no other choice really. He learned a lot from last year and he seems much more comfortable out there.
    They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?

Agreed on Moore DC. I think he will generate turnovers soons - as a result of getting more comfortable with the situations on the field.

The timing on that pass breakup last night was a thing of beauty.
    "Essentially, the bargain that I think every President strikes with the American people is, ‘you give me this office, then in turn my fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure, is gone. I am giving myself to you.”---Obama said in 2008

Moore had his best game as a Bronco last night - still on an upward trend - nice player development.

Quote Originally Posted by Draft Crazy View Post
    Moore looks a lot more football savvy this season. It was nice to see a player make huge strides in the offseason to get better. He can always get better, but he has come a long ways since last year. Easily our most improved player this year. I have not seen many mental mistakes on his part this year. Last year he killed us with rookie mental mistakes. Seems like he did a lot more studying this season and now he has a better feel for the game. Much smarter player.
    yep he is better .. I wish it was Natural but few players are that way..

Lets hope he does that again this season if he does skies the limmits for next year.

He gets better every week. I love his progression this year.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123